ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
FRANCE
Hello,
Here are some pictures of my créations/designs/prototypes tank with
removable shinestone rings.
a tank for Lady...
adaptable for atomiser 510 and 901.
The atomiser must be drilled on the side of tube to be with this tank.
Ecuse me for a translation,google it!!!I'm French!!!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAGE_029.jpg
    IMAGE_029.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 2,660
  • IMAGE_030.jpg
    IMAGE_030.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 2,552
  • IMAGE_033.jpg
    IMAGE_033.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 2,423

Sci

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Al
These are Royalty style PV`s. Very very amazing stuff you do with this.
I love translation = :hubba: :wub: :hubba:
LOL.:toast:
Comment l'obtenir liquide dans le pulvérisateur de votre conteneur? Avez-vous de serrer le récipient ou est-ce par gravité?

"How does the liquid get into the atomizer from your container? Do you have to squeeze the container or is it gravity fed?"

chev327fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2010
Nowheresville, ME
Wow!!! All I can really say is "WOW! THAT'S A LOW PRICE!" I mean "WOW! THAT'S AN AWESOME JUICE FEEDER!" :lol:

But really that is amazing!! You do awesome work, any chance your are going to make some to sell or any chance of buying one off you? I would love to have one or at least know how to make one... Great job!!

Mais vraiment c'est incroyable! Vous réalisez un travail impressionnant, alors que votre vont faire certains à vendre ou une chance d'acheter un hors-vous? J'aimerais avoir un ou au moins savoir comment en faire un ... Great job!

bidibulle

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
FRANCE
machining a raw aluminum, I calculated that the O-rings slightly compress the tube of the atomiser ... it does not move, just a fine adjustment to the machining of the piece.
for the capacity, the tank is easily removable and variable ...
25mm in diameter, ideal for the SB,Prodigy,
and 20mm for the gg,mako or other .
attachment.php

Attachments

• D (Small).jpg
    D (Small).jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 2,288

chev327fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2010
Nowheresville, ME

Yes but you can't "see" how much liquid is in those feeders, you can on this one. It just goes above and beyond (IMO) what everyone else has done as of now. I guarantee if he started to sell these he would make some good money, every time Vapor Kings gets those GG ones in stock they don't last long at all.

Oui, mais vous ne pouvez pas «voir» combien de liquide est dans les mangeoires, vous pouvez à ce sujet. Il va juste au-dessus et au-delà (OMI) ce que les autres faire dès maintenant. Je garantie s'il a commencé à vendre ces il faire de l'argent bien, chaque fois que la vapeur se Kings ceux-là GG en stock, ils ne durent pas longtemps du tout.

Last edited:

chev327fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2010
Nowheresville, ME
you must have a hole in the atomizer for the liquid to seep into, just like the afs. however the hole must be a precise diameter, too small, no liquid. too large, flooded atomizer.

Exactly what I was thinking. Also he could have made the hole a little too small so no juice goes in unless you squeeze the rubber wall slightly...

This is purely speculation.

bidibulle

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
FRANCE
not require laser drilling, drills and particulars of a good micro-milling machine with a fine enough to punch down the tube of the spray .....
if the diameter of the drill is too small, the taste of the liquid will be less pronounced and it is too large, the flooding of atomizing (gurgling)
but more important is the work flow of air from the draw was the aspiration of the atomizer to prevent the flooding ....
what's settled as a carburetor!

pas besoin de perçage laser,des forets de precisions et une bonne micro-fraiseuse avec une descente fine suffit pour perçer le tube de l'atomiseur.....
si le diametre du percage est trop petit,le gout du liquide sera moins prononçé et s'il est trop gros,c'est le noyage d'atomiser(glouglou),
mais le plus important,c'est de travailler le debit d'air du tirage a l'aspiration de l'atomiseur pour eviter le noyage....
sa ce regle comme un carburateur!!!

Last edited:

bidibulle

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
FRANCE
Merci l'ami,mais mieu vaudrais que je trouve une personne qui parle bien le Français et l'Anglais,car si je rentre dans des termes technique,on va rien comprendre!!!

google traduction:

Thank you friend, but would be worth better now that I find someone who speaks good French and English, because if I go into technical terms, we will not understand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread