The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Tanks on airplane??

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by Madcaprym, May 8, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Madcaprym

Madcaprym Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 21, 2011
    Pittsburgh, PA. US
    Can I take my mom and pop tank through airport security filled with juice assembled to my provari? Has anyone done this, also with filled blunt tip syringes??

2. coffee snob

coffee snob Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2012
    Shelbyville, Ky
    Not trying to hijack your post, but I am curious how much juice you can take on? I know if I check all my juice they will lose my bags lol.

3. Madcaprym

Mar 21, 2011
    Pittsburgh, PA. US
    I know that you are only allowed up to 100ml containers, how many I'm not sure, just no bigger that three ounces, this is carry on, checked baggage I think you can take more but it must be secure.

Back to my question, I'm leaving Wednesday and need some info, please!?? Lol ;)

4. Morfeeus

Morfeeus Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2011
    Blue Springs, MO
    I took my Provari on the plane with a full MAP DC tank. I had it in my computer laptop bag. They did pull it out and look at it. I told them what it was and they said "OK" and put it back in the bag. No issues.

5. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Another great ?

I dont know butt be ready to get your bum checked lol. Sorry this is not funny I don't fly anymore because of this bull .... good luck and i hope you have a good flight my friend

6. pwyll

pwyll Vaping Master ECF Veteran

7. Madcaprym

Mar 21, 2011
    Pittsburgh, PA. US
    Lol!! That's hilarious !

8. Morfeeus

Morfeeus Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2011
    Blue Springs, MO
    Rofl...good one Pwyll!!

9. pwyll

pwyll Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sometimes the things you find on the interwebz are truer than they should be...

10. Madcaprym

Mar 21, 2011
    Pittsburgh, PA. US
    Just made it from Pitt to MT with a bunch of tanks, cartos, batts, provari and 30ml juice bottles and I wasnt even searched or had an eyebrow raised!! Vaped the whole plane ride and was fine!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.