Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
  • Deleted by Scubac00da

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
I cleared my temporary internet files and history. That took way too long. I think I need to do that more often. Or maybe surf less often.

But my interwebs shows them back now! (Tank you very much!)

Just set you browser to clear the cache at the end of ever session.

:thumb:

LordJ

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2009
A, A
Got my mini sub today! Very nice little tank...this is my first tank. Filled up carto, used handy little hole in the side to fill and threw it on the chinatube. Working like a champ, flawless so far. Also got my first bottle of haze. I dont know how to describe the taste, but its awesome. Been vaping it at 6v and I cant put it down. Very impressed with my first M & P order.
PS-Thanks for the syringe, I really needed one.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Got my mini sub today! Very nice little tank...this is my first tank. Filled up carto, used handy little hole in the side to fill and threw it on the chinatube. Working like a champ, flawless so far. Also got my first bottle of haze. I dont know how to describe the taste, but its awesome. Been vaping it at 6v and I cant put it down. Very impressed with my first M & P order.
PS-Thanks for the syringe, I really needed one.

I can hear P0P now, "Mwahaha, hooked another one, Scuba!"

Oh my STARS!!! Just got my brand spanking new variable box mod with mini tank from M & P and all I can say is I've only lost it at the knees for one other pastime hehe! Momsy and Popsy, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! And to top it off, I'm in my own little nirvana with my fav, Scuba's Orange loaded in the tank. I'm in love!

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
  • Deleted by Scubac00da

jmlott

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2011
Marietta, GA
Thanks for the quick reply! I was afraid you'd say that. I may get one anyway to experiment with widening the fill hole. This was more of a research feeler for the future anyway for when these come in non-polycarbonate. I like my homemade syringe tanks, but they are a pain to change the carto because I have to wrap the plungers in plastic wrap so the rubber doesn't make my juice taste awful :blink:

jmlott

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2011
Marietta, GA
Yeah, I have a 3ml syringe plunger as the stopper for my current fill hole, so that's one option. I really like the idea of the thumb screw though. Seems like it will be even more convenient. The 20ml syringe tube I'm using seems too thin to hold a screw, so I haven't tried that.

I love your sig BTW. I just about choked on my vapor reading that. :laugh:

Thanks for the help. I'm definitely going to get 1 or 2 and play around. I may have to visit the screw dept of Home Depot.

Karn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
Adel, GA
Adel. The town that's so close to hell you can see Sparks. I'm sure you've heard that before. My Sister lived in Nashville.

Yep, you gonna love the mini.

LOL thats a long running joke here. My sister works in Nashville. I hate it here but it is what it is, i moved here From Sarasota, FL. I've lived all over the east cost, and will not be here too long im sure:evil: Hoping to spend some time in south east Asia next year

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread