Status
Not open for further replies.

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
What I get. I'll search and see if I can find it.

Edit: mobile browser issues. Desktop version it loads.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171207-214216.jpg
    Screenshot_20171207-214216.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 16

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
"It's unclear what caused the explosion, but Yama....a said he's considering a lawsuit."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. While I do feel for the poor guy, he is going to have a hard time with a lawsuit. Guaranteed that mech was made by a non-US company so good luck getting a suit going. Even then between the battery and his build he is going to have a hellofa time trying to prove they were at fault. Like the article says the mod was just a tube and a button not much could go wrong there. The build and the battery are going to be the culprits.

Edit: WOW this dumb site censored the dudes name.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
It comes in a kit with an RDA and mech.
CoilART-Discover your flavor|MAGE MECH
The photo shows a tank on the mech.

WOW I would NEVER do business with that website/company. They don't list even what country they are located in, much less an actual address. The Contact Us is by email only. The About Us, Shipping and Returns, News, and Blogs pages are all BLANK. Essentially they don't want you to have any info about them, who they are, or where they are located. That is a HUGE red flag for me. When considering doing business with a company, I look for those things and if they are all missing, then I pass.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Hard to tell what happened in this case.

Definitely could have been a Tank with a Short 510 Pin on a Hybrid Connector. Or it could have been a 20A Battery with a 0.13 Build. Or something in between.

Here is the Best Photo I found on the Net.

Hawaii.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread