Taste Test Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarblesXIII

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2013
Little Elm, TX (NOLA Born)
I currently use a Joyetech eGo-C Variable Voltage Twist 1000mah Battery & Boge Cartomizers w/ a Tank for my normal vaping setup. My question is what would I need to attach to the battery to do taste testing of various Juices.

Meaning I don't want to fill an entire carto (and definitely not a tank) just to see if I like a juice or not. What can I use that is compatible with my current setup to just test a few drops of a given juice?

:confused:

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Any special specs or brands?

If you're a true dripper then the Cisco are good but if just for juice testing any 510 atty will suffice. A 2.5 ohms atty would be good for the Twist.

Edit:
On a scale 510 is lowest, next is the 306 atty (may need to buy a 306 drip tip) and best is Cisco.

Last edited:

MarblesXIII

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2013
Little Elm, TX (NOLA Born)
So I got the following:
  1. Joyetech eGo-C Atomizer Body Stainless Style A (Cone)
  2. Joyetech eGo-C ERoll, and Ecab Atomizer Heads 5 Piece

They work great for testing, but I really need a drip tip. Any suggestions?

Also some additional questions:

• Is there a proper way to "clean" the setup between testing flavors? Something quick and relatively painless as I usually order like 10 new juices at a time. And I want to be sure I am judging the right juice and not some remnant of the juice before it.
  • Should I clean it before storing it? No telling how long I will go between taste test sessions. This method may be a bit more elaborate as I would hope to only do it once per session.

:confused::confused::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread