Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
Holy crap batman! How the heck does Geoff do these things???!!!! This TV Cherry Cola has FIZZ!! NO LIE! I know it sounds like bull but I swear it seemed like FIZZ I tasted on the exhale. My first inhale I got that little bit of mouth watering like with the AC but not quite as much and then on the exhale...............FIZZ! And delicious Cherry Cola! Geoff never stops astonishing me with his mixing abilities. If you do not have the Cherry Cola on order, go order it RIGHT NOW!! It is amazing!

CV :toast:

OMG!!! You just had to go and do that!! It sounds so good!!!! Right now I have a order mixing and I hesitated spending more money getting it when I ordered, now I wish I had of :(

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
OMG!!! You just had to go and do that!! It sounds so good!!!! Right now I have a order mixing and I hesitated spending more money getting it when I ordered, now I wish I had of :(

Sorry Queen! Don't worry, you will get it eventually. I still can't believe this CC! Amazing is all I can say. And at 6V, HUGE THROAT HIT!!

Sarlen

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
Iowa
Got my order today. First let me say my order mixed and shipped on Tuesday and its on my door step Thursday over 1000 miles point to point, bravo Geoff.

Once again Geoff has completely nailed the flavor, its a fantastically smooth cola flavor with a medium cherry after taste to it. Personally it didnt "fizz" for me but, on my first vape the first thing that came to mind was a cherry coke that had set out for an hour or so, not flat but not a full fizz taste either.

I picked up what I thought was a new carto but apparently it had just a hint of Atomic Cinacide left in it, I think I found a perfect combo!

ndfourleafclover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Got my order today. First let me say my order mixed and shipped on Tuesday and its on my door step Thursday over 1000 miles point to point, bravo Geoff.

Once again Geoff has completely nailed the flavor, its a fantastically smooth cola flavor with a medium cherry after taste to it. Personally it didnt "fizz" for me but, on my first vape the first thing that came to mind was a cherry coke that had set out for an hour or so, not flat but not a full fizz taste either.

I picked up what I thought was a new carto but apparently it had just a hint of Atomic Cinacide left in it, I think I found a perfect combo!

So would you say it taste like Coca Cola brand Cherry Coke or does it taste like regular Coke with cherry grenadine. Because I can taste the difference. Any time I go to a restaurant where they add the cherry grenadine, I always have to ask them to go light on the grenadine because they always put to much in it. So much that it turns the color of the coke to red.

timothy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2010
texas
Yep I agree I got the plain cola is perfect out of the bottle just what I’ve been looking for as it is my every day vape cant wait till it ages a week though as my cola is down to 5mils maybe let it age till Monday. :D

Next up was the cherry cola you can taste the fizz, the cherry kind of over powers the cola on the inhale but on exhale there is the cola this is going to be great in about a week. How in the world do you do that Geoff!!
:thumbs: this is perfection for me Thank You !!! :thumbs:

JennyJo

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2010
Colorado
Holy crap batman! How the heck does Geoff do these things???!!!! This TV Cherry Cola has FIZZ!! NO LIE! I know it sounds like bull but I swear it seemed like FIZZ I tasted on the exhale. My first inhale I got that little bit of mouth watering like with the AC but not quite as much and then on the exhale...............FIZZ! And delicious Cherry Cola! Geoff never stops astonishing me with his mixing abilities. If you do not have the Cherry Cola on order, go order it RIGHT NOW!! It is amazing!

CV :toast:
I agree with you 100%!! I received mine today and it is amazing!! :drool:
It really does have a fizzy taste to it that's really indescribable! I agree with CV and if you don't already have this on order, I highly suggest you get some ASAP! Plus it really does taste like Cherry Cola!! So yummy! :wub:

Sarlen

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
Iowa
So would you say it taste like Coca Cola brand Cherry Coke or does it taste like regular Coke with cherry grenadine. Because I can taste the difference. Any time I go to a restaurant where they add the cherry grenadine, I always have to ask them to go light on the grenadine because they always put to much in it. So much that it turns the
color of the coke to red.

Tastes like RCcola with light grenadine.

haileymadison

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
indiana
So would you say it taste like Coca Cola brand Cherry Coke or does it taste like regular Coke with cherry grenadine. Because I can taste the difference. Any time I go to a restaurant where they add the cherry grenadine, I always have to ask them to go light on the grenadine because they always put to much in it. So much that it turns the color of the coke to red.

I just received mine, and the cherry to me is over powering the coke. I know that could change in a week or so. It reminds me of a cherry/coke icee. If coke is the primary flavor your looking for, you might ask Geoff to go light on the Cherry. I may order just coke for more of an everyday vape. I really like it though.

haileymadison

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
indiana

I hate to break it to you Angie, but you may as well go a head and get your credit card back out. This Cherry Cola is definitely an Angie flavor. I really think you will LOVE IT!

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
I hate to break it to you Angie, but you may as well go a head and get your credit card back out. This Cherry Cola is definitely an Angie flavor. I really think you will LOVE IT!

lmao! UGH! I knew it I knew it I KNEW IT!!! Thanks Hailey :D I think this is one of those times I am just better off getting the 1 oz and the doubler cause I know I'm going to love it!

BababooeyHTJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2010
Hartford
IDK, so far I'm not too fond of the cherry cola. I taste the cola and like people said it tastes like RC cola. That part is pretty good and there is another flavor but it isn't cherry. I'm going to let this one age a bit.

I had a custom TV bottle with some cherry and it was pretty good. That was more of the cherry flavor that I was expecting but like I said I'm going to have to let this one age a bit.

kalekona

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Washington State
Am I the only one who tastes cinnamon? Not over powering just a hint- I'm thinking if it is there it's for the "fizz"
Taste is funny had hubby taste my caramel popcorn and he thought it tasted like graham crackers (yeah that one is out of left field) But the Cherry coke he immediately said "Cherry Pepsi" so close enough.
I have no problem tasting the cola and since hubby can taste cherry I know that it is just me and that given a few days all the flavor will come together.

haileymadison

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
indiana
Well I'm stoked! I finally got my new debit card and placed my orde. I've been so excited about the CC! Can't wait! :p

Welcome back Markimar, we have all missed your debit card too. The boards are just not the same without it.

I am sitting here vaping my Cherry Coke as I type this. UMM..UMM.. GOOD., HAHA:D

haileymadison

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
indiana
Am I the only one who tastes cinnamon? Not over powering just a hint- I'm thinking if it is there it's for the "fizz"
Taste is funny had hubby taste my caramel popcorn and he thought it tasted like graham crackers (yeah that one is out of left field) But the Cherry coke he immediately said "Cherry Pepsi" so close enough.
I have no problem tasting the cola and since hubby can taste cherry I know that it is just me and that given a few days all the flavor will come together.

Now that you mention it, I do maybe taste a hint of cinnamon. I am not a huge cinnamon fan, but i do like this cherry coke. Hmm.... I dunno.

UPDATE: I just filled a new carto, and didn't allow it to sit and got juiced. It burns my mouth just like AC does. I would say cinnamon is the secret ingredient.

Last edited:

kalekona

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Washington State
Now that you mention it, I do maybe taste a hint of cinnamon. I am not a huge cinnamon fan, but i do like this cherry coke. Hmm.... I dunno.

UPDATE: I just filled a new carto, and didn't allow it to sit and got juiced. It burns my mouth just like AC does. I would say cinnamon is the secret ingredient.

Thanks at least I know I'm not nuts.

The more I vape the CC the less I taste the cinnamon and the more it tastes just like Cherry Coke.

(starting to taste the caramel in the popcorn now as well.- all I can say for sure is they both taste amazing. Now I have to wait for the paycheck monday and order the Key lime pie)

haileymadison

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
indiana
Thanks at least I know I'm not nuts.

The more I vape the CC the less I taste the cinnamon and the more it tastes just like Cherry Coke.

(starting to taste the caramel in the popcorn now as well.- all I can say for sure is they both taste amazing. Now I have to wait for the paycheck monday and order the Key lime pie)

Yeah, the caramel popcorn is tricky stuff. Sometime it taste like buttered popcorn, sometime you taste the caramel. I just bought a doubler and a 48 mg. of it. I do really like it.

I personally didn't care for key lime. I guess lime is not my thing. A lot of people really like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread