Tasty Vapor Cherry Cola

Status
Not open for further replies.

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
Welcome back Markimar, we have all missed your debit card too. The boards are just not the same without it.

I am sitting here vaping my Cherry Coke as I type this. UMM..UMM.. GOOD., HAHA:D

Hailey your such a bratt! Hitting a man while he's down!
I was so lost without my card! All I was thinking was damn I can't get any TV or send Hailey some flowers! BUT after that comment I'll stick to just TV :D
ha ha ha

PS. I can't remember did you get Boston cream?
It's now my all time fave finally something beat out BNB!

Last edited:

haileymadison

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
indiana
Hailey your such a bratt! Hitting a man while he's down!
I was so lost without my card! All I was thinking was damn I can't get any TV or send Hailey some flowers! BUT after that comment I'll stick to just TV :D
ha ha ha

PS. I can't remember did you get Boston cream?
It's now my all time fave finally something beat out BNB!

NOOOO! I haven't bought the Boston Cream Pie yet.:( It is on my wish list at the moment. I placed 3 orders last week. I am giving my credit card a break this week. I may have to break down and get some 48 mg. Apple Pie to go with my doubler, so I may go a head and order the Boston Cream Pie while I am at it. I was kind of waiting for the Doublers on it though. I hate to buy just a 1 oz. bottle of a flavor that I know that I am gonna love. I am curious about this Pecan Pie too. I may be tempted to just buy a 1 oz. bottle of that one to try. After I get those 3, I will be set for a while. I pretty much have or have tried all the other flavors that I thought I would like. but as soon as I say that, Geoff will come out with 5 more flavors that I will just have to have.

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
Oh, and BTW, the taste of the cola for me so far is equivalent of the gummi bears cola flavor.

Now I wish I ordered some last week. Guess I could add it to this week's order. I had about a half bottle of Apple pie and I lost it so I HAVE to order this week. I'll try some of that cola. I didn't think I'd like the drink flavors but actually don't mind the blue bull. I am thinking maybe cola soda pop will top it.

BugsyM

Jun 6, 2010
Wisconsin
Mailman just dropped off my TV order, I'm impatient and a new vapor thats tired of my current menthol stash, so I immediately tried out the Cherry Cola(and the AC.. and tasty finger..etc), this Cherry Cola is pretty f'ing delicious I must say, can't wait to see how this stuff tastes after sitting for a week or two, if it lasts that long! haha.

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
I must say I am impressed!!! I got a sample from Hailey and it is very good, I taste coke on the draw and inhale and cherry on the exhale, I'm not catching the fizz some speak of :/ yet, but definitely a good one for me, not topping my favorite A/C at this point, but will be my number 2 for sure. This one will be on my next order :) Hailey sometimes I think you know me better than myself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread