Tasty Vapor Cherry Cola

Status
Not open for further replies.

guava

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
ca
yep its confirmed one week on cherry cola and i have a new favorite flavor.also i had some left over cherry doubler that i mixed up and now i have double cherry cola yummmmm!

The TV Cherry Cola is great, and getting better as it ages.

I have to ask you, based on my own curiosity, what the meaning is behind your pathetic sounding screen name?

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Just got a sample of it from chainvapor. Hands down best cola flavor I've ever had. I quit drinking caffeine about 6 months ago and the thing I miss most is drinking Coke and Cherry Coke and this lets me have that flavor again. Definitely has a hint of cinnamon in it, but that's what makes it great. And I do get a little of the fizz too!

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Just got a sample of it from chainvapor. Hands down best cola flavor I've ever had. I quit drinking caffeine about 6 months ago and the thing I miss most is drinking Coke and Cherry Coke and this lets me have that flavor again. Definitely has a hint of cinnamon in it, but that's what makes it great. And I do get a little of the fizz too!

Glad you like it Red! More coming soon my trading princess!

dmj4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2011
TN
Tasty Vapor Cherry Cola also makes other flavors better. I just mixed some of the Cherry Cola doubler in with a toated marshmallow I've had for a while and I like this mix enough to use up the marshmallow now.

I bought doublers for that reason. I have some higher nic flavors that I won't use. Now I can lower the nic and improve the flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread