Tell me about tanks....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2011
Hayward, WI
I use "clear and easy" tanks from cigeasy and ce2 cartos that I got from goodprophets. I like them both but the ce2s have that cracking problem and the clear and easy tanks can leak. Got to be gentle with them. Don't put them in your pocket. I also have some of the new unbreakable ce2s but haven't tried them yet. (from gotvapes)

I haven't had much luck using any of these tanks on my IGO. Doesn't wick fast enough and I get a burnt taste. Same with a passthrough. I think they work best at 3.7 volts. In fact they work great on my Volt batteries, which are 3.7 volts.

The ce2s have a top atomizer that gives a nice warm vape. both types clean up nice and easier than regular foam-filled tanks.

taylormomto6

Sep 15, 2010
California
Hmmm, well since I'm wanting to use them on my iGo, I guess I'll need to wait for them to come up with something.

While I'm loving my iGo, I'm finding I def don't like the taste that comes from my 2ml cartos I got from Ikenvape (long slender ones). I like the megas that come with the iGo, but they seem to "change up" on me. Like the first few vapes are great, then sometimes they can have a hard draw. Taste seems to vary too, but that could just be me.

It would be nice to have a tank so I could try different flavors without filling a mega with juice and decidinh I don't like it. This is making me not want to try different flavors at all:glare:

Love the long battery life for sure and I actually like the whistle tips better than the metal drip tips I'd been using on my reg 808's and Xls.

Thanks,
Cindy T

Roach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2011
Hayward, WI
Roach (sir or Ms.?) if you're using a ce2 based tank that could be your issue. No matter what modification I've tried they don't take well to long draws or chain vaping...

yeah, I agree. but they sure taste nice when they do work.

and I like to switch off on devices anyway. even with the same juice each device is different. I kinda like that.

taylormomto6

Sep 15, 2010
California
I'm a chain vaper too, or at least I want to be:glare: While I LOVE my iGo, I'm having flavor issues with the cartomizers. Flavor is very muted and when I try to chain vape, I get an awful taste. If I leave it set for few minutes, it's good again, but only for 1-2 long vapes, then back to YUCK.

I tried other cartos on it, they taste even worse. I'm hoping to figure it out soon. I ordered G5 clearos, hopefully they'll be better. I also ordered an Elite. I really need something consistant.

Cindy T

Strider

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2008
Buxton Maine USA
I am using the GotVapes PumpCart 1.5ml Smokey Clear Cart for 510 Attys - 4 Pack $4.95. You can chain vape all you like. There is a video that shows you the best way to use. I have been using mine for three weeks and no problems so far. You control how much juice gets to the wick...Starts getting dry hold the button on the tank and draw in. Juice flows down to the wick and you are good to go.These are not cartomizers....

taylormomto6

Sep 15, 2010
California
Received my G5 clearomizers today. So far, I like them. Filling them is tiny bit challenging, but overall, not too bad. You do have to let them sit a little while and the soft rubber tip will take a little getting used to (I prefer the rubber whisle tips that come on my iGo cartos), but the flavor is great, no dry tasting filler taste and they seem like you could switch flavors much cleaner.

They screw on a vape well from both my iGo and my V4L XL batts, althought the draw on the iGo is a bit airy compared to the V4L.

I've only been using them for a couple of hours, so we'll see as I go, but so far I've filled 2 with different flavors and both seem fine.:2cool:

I'm happy tonight,

Cindy T

fun2btango

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
Ardmore TN
I vape with IGO 650 and 1300. They're the best!!! Just recently I added the tank and I have not used a regualr cartomizer!! You can check out the tanks here, D&B just started supplying, where I got mine!!!
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...go-kits-1300mah-45-00-650-mah-40-00-a-22.html D and B Gold - Home

I love the tank, less mess and fuss!! Plus I can take 2 batteries and the tank on an overniter and I'm good!! Love the vape and throat hit!! though I'm not getting true taste at this time, since I've gotten the tank, I've had pneumonia so I've not been vaping as much!!

I believe I saw clear tanks at Cigeasy, but do they work well? I'm using an iGo, but would like to try a tank because it seems like they'd burn much cleaner and have better taste. I've read about leak issues with some tanks..

Anyone using tanks with an iGo or other 808's with success?

Thanks,

Cindy T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread