Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizzyking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
East Midlands, United Kingdom
My two GOTO devices are the smok xcube 2 and the wismec rx200 both devices are giving me a very satisfying vape in temp control mode wismec will be getting user adjustable TCR soon which will make it damn near perfect. Tank wise I use kanger subtanks two originals and a plus version, 2 eleaf lemos and a smok tfv4 and again they all perform well once you get to know their quirks. Treating myself to a yihi ml class mod and two aromamizer rdta's for Xmas as well as 3 more rx200's and expect to continue the temp control goodness :).

Reactions: tomitom12

Douggro

Ultra Member
Nov 26, 2015
Seattle, WA
would you recommend for me to get the v2 subtank base for my v1? Iwas was wondering the difference between my uwell and the subtank mini. Ill eventually get but i would like to hear you thoughts.
I have the v1 Mini but haven't used the BRA yet. I did some searching on the differences and using the two versions of the RBA, and the general consensus is that the v2 deck is easier to get the wicking right with the juice holes in the side of the stack rather than the two slits in the base of the v1.

WRT temp control, I have the iStick TC60 and have used the TC function with both the Ni and Ti coils. My preference is the Ti coils, but that's just me. TC has some pros and cons but I'm happy with it. I think it makes for a more consistent vape, though I notice that using standard coils in non-TC mode can be a little more flexible in adjusting the type of vape you get - cool, warm, hot.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    So ive been running around with a eic vtc mini for about a month now and i'm liking it. I have a uwell crown on it and love it :hubba: other than some hiccups with the coils it runs great. But what do you all think of temp control. What do you all prefer for a temp device atties and so on?

It's just a more complicated way to vape the same way I've always vaped.
    The vape tastes the same, the nicotine consumption is the same, and so on.

Reactions: dhood

dhood

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 30, 2014
    Georgia
    I have about 20 tanks in rotation right now, almost all are rebuildables. I might consider going all temp control but I don't have enough mods with that capability to ensure that I always have TC capability when I'm out and about. It is a nice regulated vape and it is designed to make sure you don't get dry hits. I have titanium wire and it does temp control nicely. All my tanks are glass so it is very rare for me to run empty. I usually refill long before I get to that point so dry hits are not my issue. Not sure if it is for me, but it's nice and it works, for what it is.

Oberon75

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 26, 2014
    Roseville, Mi, USA
    It's just a more complicated way to vape the same way I've always vaped.
    The vape tastes the same, the nicotine consumption is the same, and so on.
    You also dont get dry hits and are supposed to have more battery life. I dont use temp control because I like surface area, claptons, etc. But during the short amount of time I did use temp control, it was very beneficial for using an RDA while driving.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

tj99959

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    You also dont get dry hits and are supposed to have more battery life. I dont use temp control because I like surface area, claptons, etc. But during the short amount of time I did use temp control, it was very beneficial for using an RDA while driving.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

I think my last dry hit was back when CE4s first hit the market, and I get battery life by using a 2.0 ohm coil instead of a 0.2 ohm coil.

edyle

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 23, 2013
    Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
    So ive been running around with a eic vtc mini for about a month now and i'm liking it. I have a uwell crown on it and love it :hubba: other than some hiccups with the coils it runs great. But what do you all think of temp control. What do you all prefer for a temp device atties and so on?

look at the asolo ijoy.

Reactions: tomitom12
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread