Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
... im pretty confused at this point.

Don't Feel it is just You. In All Honesty, TC can be Very Confusing.

The Thing with using TC is the are More Parameters to consider than when you Vape in Wattage Mode.

Temp Settings, Wattage Settings, TCR Values, Wire Alloy/Coil Type, Pre-Heat, Resistance Locking/Non-Locking, etc. And to Top it All Off, TC Isn't exactly a Unified Standard. Some mods with some Builds do TC really Well. Some So-So. And some Not So Good. So it can take Some Experimentation to find what works Best for Your Build and Your mod.

I think @Izan nailed it earlier. And that is I would Start by getting the Build COMPLETELY Dialed In 1st in Wattage Mode. Then Switch over to TC and see what Settings effect what.

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Usually, my problem is too slow and too cold, i have to crank the temp up to 600F to get anything to come out

Not sure what your Other Settings look like? But 600F in TC aint right.

User TC Temps usually Top Out at around 450F or so.

Kidkev

Sep 12, 2021
I mainly use 26/36 ss316L clapton wire at 0.45Ω. Currently have that build installed in a Dvarw DL FL and a SvoeMesto Kayfun lite 2019. Also have a Squape Arise setup with simple round 26g 316L at 0.5Ω.

My wire is from Wireoptim and AVS. Both sell high quality wire. I run 316L in all my atty's.

I switch off between rayon (Tidi balls) and cotton (Mavaton's Select).
What is the inner diameter of the simple round 26g 316l at .5

Reactions: ShowMeTwice
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread