Tenergy RCR123 what gives???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Ok, I said in my post it was in MY EXPERIENCE, which is obviously subjective! Anyway, I just wanted to mention that I love my Saber Touch and in no way was putting it down as a mod. It will be repaired at no charge thanks to the 5yr warranty so I have a little suffering to do for now, but it will be back soon enough and I will be back in 6V vaping bliss!! Sir Lawrence from Vapormoon is a very nice guy and has always been very helpful.

As far as the batteries go, I was just expressing my experience with them, I am no expert! I do like the blue Tenergy batts and will probably just continue to use those. I guess the LifePO4 batts are not as good as I have heard. Oh well, chalk it up to a lesson learned!

CV ;)

Ah, yes, a good ol blow job solves many problems.

But not mine.
Though now, through others guidance, I have realized - must test voltage with resistance.
Thanks again to those who have pointed me in the right direction.
My batteries are working fine and their internal pcb regulators are functioning properly....I'm just an idiot :)
Batteries outside of attys is probably the worst thing in vaping to wrap our hrads around, it takes time. Maybe through this type of discussion we can decreased the learning curve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread