Teros pods burning super quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrainingToothpaste

Apr 18, 2019
Hi hello there, so I'm having difficulty with my teros pod system, my pods just keep burning out after just a few days and I've no idea why. I prime my pods well for at least ten minutes, I make sure they don't get too empty, I take long enough breaks between hits, yet no matter what, they always end up burning out after a few days. This didn't happen the first two months of owning it though, and I've even replaced my battery, but no luck. Does anyone have any ideas as to what might be going on here?

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi hello there, so I'm having difficulty with my teros pod system, my pods just keep burning out after just a few days and I've no idea why. I prime my pods well for at least ten minutes, I make sure they don't get too empty, I take long enough breaks between hits, yet no matter what, they always end up burning out after a few days. This didn't happen the first two months of owning it though, and I've even replaced my battery, but no luck. Does anyone have any ideas as to what might be going on here?
Hi and welcome,
...as mentioned, what juice are you using? What is the VG % of the juice?
Where are you located?
Where are you buying the pods and batteries? (shop/Ebay/Amazon/IG or other?)
How long did you smoke and how many per day?
Do you have another device to use so you do not return to smoking?

cheers
I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread