• Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Moved On

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
What Nic-Base tester is out there, and where can I get it?

I'm concerned that I may be in possession of a higher concentration of nicotine in a PG base than the label states, and would like to test it's content before DIYing with it any further.

Any input is highly appreciated.

Here is a site with 2 different sets of instructions and a kit Eliquidtest.com

Hello World

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2012
Vancouver
I wouldn't mess around, nicotine is deadly, toss it in the bin or pay to have it checked.
This is Nic-Base broadly available from various DIY suppliers, not pure nicotine.

Wizard Labs also sells them, but believe they are currently out of stock & moving locations.
Thanks, unfortunately they don't ship to my sandbox.

I did a youtube video on the testing.
Do you have a link to the vid?

Here is a site with 2 different sets of instructions and a kit Eliquidtest.com
Thanks, will look into that.

Last edited:

Hello World

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2012
Vancouver
one thing to keep in mind if this is related to feeling stronger when vaping it. fresh nic is a bit more potent then a premixed vendor juice that could have been sitting awhile.
Greets Thrasher.

No ... worse than that. Red-flag physical manifestations, ie. the danger zone.

Got headaches, shortness of breath, excessive heart rate, disorientation and so have to troubleshoot by elimination what the DIY offending substance(s) is. May just be an allergy to PG/VG, but I have to find it, and the nic-base is the key suspect at this point. All goods I'm working with are very fresh and come from very reputable vendors, which heightens the mystery.

I haven't even gotten to step 1. on any DIY in one month ... only been working on troubleshooting and isolating by elimination the source of it. I might also just chuck all my stuff and reorder from someone else if I cannot get to the bottom of it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread