Testing vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahara4evr

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
Georgia
First, a disclaimer...I'm really ignorant about scientific methods of testing a product like an e-cig. This post will probably reveal that. :oops: So, onto the question. I would love to know what I'm exhaling. There was another post about buildup on windshields from vaping. Couldn't someone do a test where vapor is exhaled onto a surface such as glass and then a sample could be taken and tested? Has this already been done? There's probably been many tests to determine the composition of our vapor that are more sophisticated than this.

Bozzlite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2010
Central Texas
I remember seeing that post you are refering to. IIRC that fella said he went thru about 30Ml of juice a day, while in his pickup, with the windows up.

I vape in my vehicle quite a bit and do not notice any buildup on the windshield or side windows any more..

Different story when I was smoking analogs tho. Back then, when I would clean the interior windows there definitely was a brown coating of smoke and tar residue very evident on the cleaning cloth.

Bozzlite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2010
Central Texas
Hey Bozz, I didn't see that he vaped so much... how is that possible??? Ben, thanks for the info. That's a great way to explain it!

The post I am referring to is a couple months old. Not the current one we are looking at today. Yep, thats what the guy said tho. That may not be exactly correct, but thats what I can remember.

Edit: Ok, so I looked it up. I was wrong. It was only 15ml a day.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...n/138158-vg-residue.html?highlight=vg+residue

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread