Not open for further replies.

timothy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2010
texas
You will never know what you are missing lol

Timothy. I have often thought about quitting vaping. Then I remember that I quit for 5 years and went back to smoking. I am not saying that I will vape forever, but I know that I am not ready to give it up yet. Even if I go low on nicotine the hand to mouth is satisfying IMO

I know that mod is going to think that I am talking dirty here lol
Not mod :D

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Wow mod 05 I bought my first kit in Jan 10 vaped and smoked for two weeks then converted to vaping it wasn't easy but just had to set my mind to it. And one month later I bought a chuck and that made it stick.
And I still have a half pack in the console of my car with the heat hear I bet if you touch them they will crumble to dust.
Tt you and Mrs tt keep getting better and enjoy each other .
I guess I was one that vaped only one flavor cola tried others here and there but always had my cola on hand, but now I'm getting burnt out on it so changing it up an if that don't work I'll just quit.

Goo9d heavens, don't quit vaping Timothy!!!

There's so many really great flavors available now that your certain to find something you like!

Get a bunch of samples and try them out. If you don't like any of those, get some more. You'll find something!

TT

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I use Vodka and vinegar to thin the VG.

When my mom first vaped, she had no issues with coughing when using a 50/50 mix. Now when she tries to vape, she coughs. I made a high VG juice for her and she did not coughso I think it is the PG irritating her. Anyway, I thinned her VG with distilled water. The flavoring that I used was alcohol based though.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Hey guys, I really hate to bug out so early, but I'm just flat worn out from all that mowing today and tomorrow is just going to be a repeat of today.

We're supposed to have good weather through next Tuesday and then storms on Wednesday, so I need to get as much done as I can while the weather will let me get on the tractor and mow.

The weekend is going to be hit and miss on mowing. My mechanic son-in-law and his family are coming to one of the lake houses this coming weekend to do a bunch of work on my deck boat and I'm going to have to be there to get in his way.

So the bottom line is, I have to mow and mow and mow!

So good night for now and I love all of you!

TT

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I just found a place with what is said to be very good flavoring. No PG or alcohol. There is alcohol in about 4 of the flavors left over from extraction but they tell you which ones.

The weird thing about my mom is that she was vaping Atomic Cinnacide the first time around with no issues. Maybe her COPD and Emphysema have just progressed to the point that she can no longer handle PG though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread