TexasT's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Doctor T must be quite the medicine man to get not only Free but Pokey and TG here? Must have some of those old miracle concoctions circulating! lol

Gosh salem, with you and all the other folks that have come by to say "hi," I think we have most of the ECF SuperStars represented right here! And there's more coming!

On that dripping tale, I have to tell you, sometimes when that stuff starts pouring out of where ever it is it comes from, I get myself so tickled that I sit here and type and laugh too, because I don't always know what's going to pop out next!

Maybe that's what makes it fun.

TT

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Hello TT!

Cousin Pokey checking in for a visit -- can't hide from me for too long, you know. Us folk from the south has gots us connections... :)

Happy to see you, as always!

Hi cousin Pokey!!

You might not be the fastest car on the racetrack, but your definitely worth waiting for!!!

You always bring your own brand of smiles and humor with you.

TT

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Wait, let me get a bowl of "dang oatmeal" to eat while I listen to the doctors wisdom....

Well, I'll tell you. Ever since I got my doctors degree on the Internet for $189.95 plus processing and handling and its signed by a whole bunch of people ...I found out real quick no doctor is going to make it unless he has a beautiful, really smart, knowledgeable nurse to keep him headed in the right direction. And nursie tgcrna has been that nurse for me!

It was her that steered me away from doing surgery, internal medicine, psychotherapy, OBGYN and all that heavy duty stuff and got me to work on things like warts, lumps, bumps, stumps and hickies on zickies.

If it hadn't been for her I never would have found my place in life or medicine!

I salute you Nursie tgcrna!!

TT

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
TT you got all the gals over here.are splashin Lilac water behind your ears again!

Cousin K-Space. You FOR REAL had me laughing out loud with THAT one.

You guys and gals who have come by to say "hi" and check things out ... watch this guy. He will have you laughing so hard that you'll hurt yourself! I strongly suggest you wear personal protective equipment when you read his posts and stay away from anything hot or sharp.

TT

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Oh! I wish that I could get tgcrna to post that pic of her Paw Paw at the beach! At 93 yo he had at least 20 gorgeous young women in bikinis surrounding him :) TT would be eating his heart out for sure!
TG might not want to post in on the net though lol

Yeah ... but I can dream.

Long as my wife doesn't find out.

TT

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Hi cousin Pokey!!

You might not be the fastest car on the racetrack, but your definitely worth waiting for!!!

You always bring your own brand of smiles and humor with you.

TT

yep, I think that your last sentence sums Pokey up very well :)

Thanks, you two! Flattery will get you everywhere with me once I'm done being embarassed.

I noticed though, Salem, how you gently avoided commenting on that racecar remark. I appreciate that. Once I quit laughing, I decided its probably best to let people who don't know me figure it out on their own. It won't take too long.

"Hmmmm...I wonder if Pokey is slow-moving or just...slow?"

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
Doctor T must be quite the medicine man to get not only Free but Pokey and TG here? Must have some of those old miracle concoctions circulating! lol

I read a post from T yesterday morning that made me laugh like I have not laughed in a very long time! I am going to see if I can find it and paste it here! It was hysterical and will give TT a SHORT breather lol

Quite the medicine man indeed! I just didn't realize his smoke signals were actually coming from the outhouse or I might have waited a spell. LOL

tgcrna

Tink
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Greensboro, NC
Oh! I wish that I could get tgcrna to post that pic of her Paw Paw at the beach! At 93 yo he had at least 20 gorgeous young women in bikinis surrounding him :) TT would be eating his heart out for sure!
TG might not want to post in on the net though lol

I'm happy to post it Salem! We (my husband, younger son, mom, dad, and I) took my grandfather to the beach for a week because there were a few things he wanted to do "one more time". He will be 95 in August and feels like he won't have the chance for much longer. He wanted to 1) walk in the surf 2) eat Calabash oysters and 3) eat Painters ice cream. We did all of those! Here are a few pictures (he really enjoyed the beautiful young ladies taking their picture with him!):
IMG_1630.jpg IMG_1633.jpg IMG_1642.jpg Paw Paw at beach.jpg

tgcrna

Tink
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Greensboro, NC
Well, I'll tell you. Ever since I got my doctors degree on the Internet for $189.95 plus processing and handling and its signed by a whole bunch of people ...I found out real quick no doctor is going to make it unless he has a beautiful, really smart, knowledgeable nurse to keep him headed in the right direction. And nursie tgcrna has been that nurse for me!

It was her that steered me away from doing surgery, internal medicine, psychotherapy, OBGYN and all that heavy duty stuff and got me to work on things like warts, lumps, bumps, stumps and hickies on zickies.

If it hadn't been for her I never would have found my place in life or medicine!

I salute you Nursie tgcrna!!

TT

Awww, TT, you are too kind :). I know that specializing in warts, lumps, bumps, stumps and hickies on zickies may not be as glamorous, but you don't get called at 3 in the morning for them, either! You need your rest if you are going to keep your second job as fortune teller/lemonade seller!!

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I'm happy to post it Salem! We (my husband, younger son, mom, dad, and I) took my grandfather to the beach for a week because there were a few things he wanted to do "one more time". He will be 95 in August and feels like he won't have the chance for much longer. He wanted to 1) walk in the surf 2) eat Calabash oysters and 3) eat Painters ice cream. We did all of those! Here are a few pictures (he really enjoyed the beautiful young ladies taking their picture with him!):
View attachment 43091 View attachment 43088 View attachment 43090 View attachment 43092

OH GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! I was really hoping that you would! I LOVE those pictures! And I know that TT will too :) Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread