TexasT's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
LOL not to copy cat Salem's statement. However, I received my IKV atty (2.5ohms) today and it is wonderful. Gawd, I have not used an atty in ages-well at least a year now. All I can say if I this atty will last me just one month I will be a happy girl!

BTW, I ordered really late Sunday and it was delivered today-first class. I have to say that was fast delivery. It was scheduled for Thursday. :) BBL

Pokey-how long does the atty last for you? Just curious and I know YMMV. Please and thank you. :)

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
I was lucky to have a very good and generous friend gift me with my first two IKV 2.5Ω Cannons ...one died at 6ish months. The other is still in rotation going on, gee, maybe 9 or 10 months? It probably should be retired just because. These were the first version. I did have a subsequent one I purchased kick the bucket at 1-2 months...that is the shortest length of time any of them have lasted.

The v2 are still babies at maybe 2-3 months old? Much less leaky and a great vape. Best atty IMH(umble)O, bringing depth and nuances to juices I never knew existed. :)

Really, really glad to hear you guys like them. They are my all-time favorites...and I was strictly a carto girl after getting away from the 401s (and numerous cart mods, meh) the 510s, 901s and 306s for testing flavors. I have tried the Cisco's, bridgeless 510s and the i06s. I always come back to these.

They made a dripper out of me first and foremost. And Salem can attest to the fact that we both never thought we'd see that day ;)

Y'all have made my day. I am tickled no end that you two like them! :wub:

Last edited:

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
JJ yeah they said tomorrow may be nasty but i got the backyard cut today and weed wacked also and my back did not like that.
Why dont they make they make them weed wackers with telescopic poles so one does not have to bend .
Maybe if i dont have to fuss with the water heater tomorrow i can get the front done if the rain holds off a little.
Oh well there is always another day.

Gummy Bear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
orlando fl
agummybear.deviantart.com
Well I spent all my energy back reading and now I don't have the umph to post.

I got up at 4:00 this morning and could hardly move. After a lot of noise and groaning I made it to work.
Hobbled out the car and in to work. The boss looked me over and asked if I was going to make it. I must have looked as bad as I felt. After some discussion (and at my request) he let me go. Came home and went back to bed only to wake up several hours feeling just as stiff and sore as I did at 4:00.

Lesson learned:
Just because I know how to do something doesn't mean that I still can.
(works the same way UTC too)

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Pokey this one almost made it to UTC
They made a dripper out of me first and foremost.

:facepalm: :laugh:

DancingChicken.gif

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
I was lucky to have a very good and generous friend gift me with my first two IKV 2.5Ω Cannons ...one died at 6ish months. The other is still in rotation going on, gee, maybe 9 or 10 months? It probably should be retired just because. These were the first version. I did have a subsequent one I purchased kick the bucket at 1-22 months...that is the shortest length of time any of them have lasted.

The v2 are still babies at maybe 2-3 months old? Much less leaky and a great vape. Best atty IMH(umble)O, bringing depth and nuances to juices I never knew existed. :)

Really, really glad to hear you guys like them. They are my all-time favorites...and I was strictly a carto girl after getting away from the 401s (and numerous cart mods, meh) the 510s, 901s and 306s for testing flavors. I have tried the Cisco's, bridgeless 510s and the i06s. I always come back to these.

They made a dripper out of me first and foremost. And Salem can attest to the fact that we both never thought we'd see that day ;)

Y'all have made my day. I am tickled no end that you two like them! :wub:
Thanks Pokey! Yes I am a carto girl but I can see using this atty at home. :) I am planning my next order from Charleston:)

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Thanks Pokey! Yes I am a carto girl but I can see using this atty at home. :) I am planning my next order from Charleston:)

You are very welcome...please note the typo - no atty has ever lasted me 22 months, LOL!!!

And having a vendor that close (for me) that sells them is a bonus...particularly seeing how fast he got yours out to you - woot!!

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
JJ yeah they said tomorrow may be nasty but i got the backyard cut today and weed wacked also and my back did not like that.
Why dont they make they make them weed wackers with telescopic poles so one does not have to bend .
Maybe if i dont have to fuss with the water heater tomorrow i can get the front done if the rain holds off a little.
Oh well there is always another day.

DH mowed today to.......grabbed at the chance!!!

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Survived another day of mowing. My wife made me quit and come in.

But now I'm showered and fed and heading for my recliner for a nice Pokey nap while my wife watches her favorite program ... American Idol. Sleep ... sure sounds good right now.

And I know how your bod feels Gummy Bear. Two days of mowing have done that to me and I still have a lot more days out there in front of me. I've got this real son-of-a-gun for a boss.

"Me."

Goodnight Fran!

TT

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Quick hello and then i have to go.
Just fixed the Mrs car windows there the fancy electric type that are common nowadats i still have the reliables cranks windows in my car and love em.
Hers for the second time stop working as the wires in the door jam are fragile now so i got out the bigger solder gun and fixed them.
Now im puzzeled cause i saw another repair with electirc tape i must have did years ago but cant find the other wire it went to go figure cause eveything works. lol
Least for now.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
LD i watched your review and it was good thanks i love that dog of yours.
I have had mine since Monday afternoon and now have lost count on how many refills i have done at least 7-9 as i vape other stuff as well.
So far no gurgles no leaks and its still vaping well and im happy so far with it.
I will dry burn the coil when it starts to diminish the flavor and or vapor just to see whats what.

I saw the tank version and then thought hmm im going to put my XL 1.5 in a tank .lol

Meanwhile the nova is at a standstill and have extra new one still in box only i took tank out of wrapper to see if the draw was tight on it as well and it is so back in the box it went and perhaps one day the heads for them will be improved in meantime im going to put one of my ce2 heads i have laying around when i feel up to it and see if it makes a difference or not.
From my experience building my own scubagen coils the leads to the coil are not suppose to glow like they do on my 3 heads .
Thanks again for showing your dog .
Ciao.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread