Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Well I spent all my energy back reading and now I don't have the umph to post.

I got up at 4:00 this morning and could hardly move. After a lot of noise and groaning I made it to work.
Hobbled out the car and in to work. The boss looked me over and asked if I was going to make it. I must have looked as bad as I felt. After some discussion (and at my request) he let me go. Came home and went back to bed only to wake up several hours feeling just as stiff and sore as I did at 4:00.

Lesson learned:
Just because I know how to do something doesn't mean that I still can.
(works the same way UTC too)

Awe, (((Gummy))) I have to tell you that when i told my story of doing that type of work a few days ago, I left the part out that when I tried to go back to it years later I did not make it long either. I did not want to discourage you.

HUGE Kudos to you for giving it your best shot! That is all that anyone could ever ask of you. Something better is out there for you. I just know it.

Hang in there my friend :)

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Survived another day of mowing. My wife made me quit and come in.

But now I'm showered and fed and heading for my recliner for a nice Pokey nap while my wife watches her favorite program ... American Idol. Sleep ... sure sounds good right now.

And I know how your bod feels Gummy Bear. Two days of mowing have done that to me and I still have a lot more days out there in front of me. I've got this real son-of-a-gun for a boss.

"Me."

Goodnight Fran!

TT

Good for Mrs TT! That grass will always be there. No matter how long it takes you to get to.
You should consider getting one of your young, strong, healthy grandsons to help you with that task :)

DH cut our grass today too. Well, most of it. He only has to mow about 5 acres though. It was 95 degrees here and looks like it will be for the next week. I stopped by my sisters on my way to my allergist and they were in the pool. The water temp is already 82 degrees.

I am turning in early tonight too. I hope that everyone has a great night :)

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
LD i watched your review and it was good thanks i love that dog of yours.
I have had mine since Monday afternoon and now have lost count on how many refills i have done at least 7-9 as i vape other stuff as well.
So far no gurgles no leaks and its still vaping well and im happy so far with it.
I will dry burn the coil when it starts to diminish the flavor and or vapor just to see whats what.

I saw the tank version and then thought hmm im going to put my XL 1.5 in a tank .lol

Meanwhile the nova is at a standstill and have extra new one still in box only i took tank out of wrapper to see if the draw was tight on it as well and it is so back in the box it went and perhaps one day the heads for them will be improved in meantime im going to put one of my ce2 heads i have laying around when i feel up to it and see if it makes a difference or not.
From my experience building my own scubagen coils the leads to the coil are not suppose to glow like they do on my 3 heads .
Thanks again for showing your dog .
Ciao.

My thoughts exactly. I am hoping that the OD of the plastic tubing is not too large for the cap holes of my tanks - I've run into that issue before. :facepalm:

And LD kept referencing it as a "cool" vape. That would not do for me at all.

But we shall see. :)

Hello and g'night everyone. Catch up with y'all later.!

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Sorry for not being around...good TV night! :laugh:

jjnight.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread