Not open for further replies.

mgmixology

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2013
Bellevue, NE
www.sirtastyvape.com
drops are no good.
I mix 3ml test batches...so 1 "drop" per 10ml was not possible.
I did 1 drop in 3 ml and it was excellent
I then did 2 drops and didnt know much of a difference, but I think I like the 1 drop better.
Wizard labs droppers - 1 drop per 3 ml for me was not overpowering, nor bad in any way.
*edit - I mix wayyyy low too.
Most of my complex mixes come in around 8-14% between 2-5 flavors added

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC
I tried this at 2 drops per 10 ml and it was overwhelming. 1 drop per 10 ml is perfect. Whatever you do, don't go up to like 10 or 20 percent, I thought I'd never live long enough to tell the tale!

By the way, this is one of my favorite vapes, with about 5 percent sweet cream and a tiny dab of sweetener if needed. Perfection!

Road_House

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2013
SE PA
Well, it seems as though it packs quite a punch indeed. I'll start at 1 drop and go from there. Amazing how varied our taste buds can be that 2 drops is overwhelming for one and ~3.3 is excellent for another, who admits to mixing low.

After 6 months of mixing I think the most important thing I've learned is start low and add as necessary. I attempted multi flavor mixes at too high a percentage in the beginning and many of my creations were........gack :facepalm:

Thanks for your input

Bob Chill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Sans Nom, USA
LOL. Yeah, made that mistake with regular coffee flavor. Imagine vaping a burning tire and you'd be close to what that tasted like.

Sounds like a good recipe if i decide I want to quit vaping but have a hard time.

I have some cc on the way along with a few other coffee blends. My local b&m has a caramel macchiato flavor that I love. I have no idea where they get their flaves from and they won't say for obvious reasons. I would love to somehow duplicate it but from what I've read, coffee vapes are tough even for jedi masters.

sleepygirl

Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
SF Bay Area
I mix a fantastic coffee vape using this flavor:

5ml base of choice:
(all flavorings TFA)
0.1ml caramel cappuccino
0.3ml sweet cream
0.1ml vanilla swirl
0.1ml EM
0.2ml suc per 5mls
1 drop white vinegar per 5mls

I love this one right out the gate but others may need to let it steep overnight to let the intensity wane.:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread