TFC Cotton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysteron

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2018
Land of Smiles
I'd never really got into the high-end cottons before, always subscribed to the "cotton is cotton" theory BUT having switched some time ago to Kendo Gold that has been my go to cotton for some time.

Recently been using a USA brand cotton called Taitanium Fiber alongside it though. Well impressed to be honest. Things I like about (and the Kendo Gold) it vs Koh Gen Do / Muji:

• no break in time
  • super absorbent, holds loads of juice and wicks well
  • absorbs the priming juice easier than Kendo
  • wicks really clean (along with Kendo Gold) for the first time I find I have to re-wick to dry burn the coils before the wick gets gunked up
  • very resistant to burning
  • wick tails don't over drench and collapse (a problem I find with Muji / KGD)
  • can be vaped almost dry (after which it's almost white, even after 5 days of use!)
  • picks up flavour changes almost immediately (for when I change flavours on the fly when dripping).

Not sure of the price in the US, I have an importer here and pay $10 a tin (a tin lasts for months). Expensive for sure, but very well worth it to me. Plan to pick up some Team Labs Black when I'm back in Malaysia too but it'll have to go some to beat TFC. Well worth a try IMO if you don't mind the price.

Attachments

• TFCcotton.jpg
    TFCcotton.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread