Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pericat

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
British Columbia
I have been browsing for several days, and am deeply impressed and grateful for the resources gathered in this forum. I just started vaping last week, and have already had most of my questions and concerns answered. Which is a mercy, since the manual that came with my eGo C is most remarkable for its missing letters. No, honestly - there's a letter missing from nearly every word printed in it.

In just that time, I've gone from nearly a pack a day to about 3 analogues; not out of the woods yet, but getting there. I've learnt to draw steady, and not flood my mouth with unreformed liquid, and to fill a cart without making a mess. Go, me.

I'm looking forward to so much now. Smoking is what I do to sort things out, to make things - drawing, painting, building, and so forth. Back in the day, that wasn't a problem, I could light up and carry on. But it's been a while since that was possible. Now, with vaping, I think that might change. I've missed doing those things, or at least, doing them at peak form. I can do without caffeine if I have to, but nicotine makes my brain work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread