Thanks ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILL_F1GUR3

Jan 6, 2010
North
Hello to all,

I was researching some of the nationally advertised ecigs and found this forum. The whole vaping thing is all a little overwhelming at first, but thanks to ECF I found a reputable supplier and took the plunge with a starter kit. (Probably saved a lot of scratch and headaches acording to the reviews I found for the "free" kits.)

So, thanks to the owner of this site and mods and especially members for participating in the forum you are providing a service whether you realize it or not.

-Ill

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Yay - good news!
The funniest thing to me is that the 'nationally advertised' (smoking everywhere right?) is actually pulling people in who are buying other kits - like me who decided to do some research before purchasing something over $100 (because I'm tight :lol: ) and ended up here making lots of new discoveries about certain brands. So is their advertising campaign actually benefitting OTHER companies who have a decent after sales/customer support set up? I'd have to say yes.

Remie

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Florida
Yay - good news!
The funniest thing to me is that the 'nationally advertised' (smoking everywhere right?) is actually pulling people in who are buying other kits - like me who decided to do some research before purchasing something over $100 (because I'm tight :lol: ) and ended up here making lots of new discoveries about certain brands. So is their advertising campaign actually benefitting OTHER companies who have a decent after sales/customer support set up? I'd have to say yes.

:thumb: Ditto - I saw an "e-cig" ad while I was poking around - I don't remember the brand or where I saw it, but it got me curious enough to look it up!
I'm skeptical of most random internet advertising, so anything that says "try free!!" translates to "spend 100's of dollars!!" :lol:

One of the first resources I found was this forum, and I ended up rather obsessed with the whole concept - so - I have to agree with you. Their online ad campaigning is benefiting the reputable dealers who don't have the capitol to invest in internet advertising, but spend the time/effort to offer personal customer support, which fosters repeat business, word of mouth exposure and customer loyalty.

Good job "try free", big dollar, poor quality companies! :D

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I fully agree. I had a guy in the mall pull me over to try one (he saw my marlboros in my shirt pocket) but when he got to the $150.00 price I decided to research online and came across ECF and got my 510 today. I could have bought 2.5 Joye 510's with juice and accessories for the price he wanted for the thing he had.

MoparMike

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Houston, Tx
As a new user to e cigs this site has been super helpful. It seems like most here are the only vapers in their circle and have been providing info to those interested, and recruiting those around them. Personally I might have given up on mine or wasted money on stuff I didn't need if it were not for the info and kind advice that can be found here, so I say thanks as well. Forums are great places to find everything you ever wanted to know, especially when you didn't know much about a subject a week prior. The thing I really like about ECF is that I have not come across the arrogance and impatience that some other forum's users have for newbs.

ZorbaTheGreek

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
Hooray for new vapers! :D Don't hold out on us ILL_F1GUR3! What model did you get? :)

I too was drawn to the idea of e-cigs by big brands (BLU) Their adds are all over the internet. A couple google searches later and I spent 4 days reading this forum and watching you tube video reviews and I bought my first little smoky.

While it is good they drive people to look into the idea. I'm also frustrated that overpriced, over hyped retailers, selling a less than desirable product with make people swear off the idea for ever :( "Ugh, I tried one of those things, it was terrible" Anyway, glad it wasn't the case for all of us :)

Don't be a stranger, keep us up to date on your new toy!

ILL_F1GUR3

Jan 6, 2010
North
Hooray for new vapers! :D Don't hold out on us ILL_F1GUR3! What model did you get? :)

I too was drawn to the idea of e-cigs by big brands (BLU) Their adds are all over the internet. A couple google searches later and I spent 4 days reading this forum and watching you tube video reviews and I bought my first little smoky.

While it is good they drive people to look into the idea. I'm also frustrated that overpriced, over hyped retailers, selling a less than desirable product with make people swear off the idea for ever :( "Ugh, I tried one of those things, it was terrible" Anyway, glad it wasn't the case for all of us :)

Don't be a stranger, keep us up to date on your new toy!

I went with an 808, been vaping for a week now, no analogs, no cravings!
Its defininately a little more work than smoking, but I like not having to go outside in the cold, so its all good!

:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread