Thanks Snowdragon, and all the great members of the V4L forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadR

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2011
Omaha, NE
I was going to PM Snowdragon, but decided instead to do it publicly and thank everybody else, too-
Snowdragon, I just wanted to give you big thank you! I just finished watching all of your videos on YouTube, and they were very, very helpful. I've only been vaping for a little over a week, and some of the terminology - PG, VG, Taryn Spin, cartomizer .... plug, etc., as well as how to drip refill, proper care of my equipment has all been a bit overwhelming and confusing. Your videos are clear, concise, excellent demonstrations and have helped me enormously.
In fact, as I write this I'm vaping on a Dunhall that I refilled right after watching your video on the Taryn Spin. Works great (thanks to you, too, Taryn!).

Thanks for doing the videos, and for being so will to help out a n00b.

When I decided to try electronic cigarrettes, I decided to go with V4L based solely on the number of posts and threads in this forum as compared to all of the other vendors, and on the quality of the threads I read while browsing.
So thank you all!

jeffree

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
california
KK, I couldn't agree more. I appreciate too many people here to mention them all, but for me Mary Kay has long held a special place, with heart at its core, in our Family. Snow and Morandir stand to her right and left, each doing way way more than he should to support the clan. And with heart and style.

Add a 100 other amazing people here (including you Kev), and this forum tops them all... and for such a darned good cause. Proud as all get-out to be a small part.

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
SnowDragon and Morandir are two amazing member's on here, and they blew me away with what they know and what they do... I am glad to say that they are part of the V4L family. Vape on you two, and my hat's off to you both.

KK, I couldn't agree more. I appreciate too many people here to mention them all, but for me Mary Kay has long held a special place, with heart at its core, in our Family. Snow and Morandir stand to her right and left, each doing way way more than he should to support the clan. And with heart and style. Add a 100 other amazing people here (including you Kev), and this forum tops them all... and for such a darned good cause. Proud as all get-out to be a small part.

You guys said it all !!! ChadR, I tried V4L myself because of this forum. My 6th (& I suspect, final) e-cig brand, V4L rocks, not least because of the great forum family :headbang::headbang::headbang:

krazie_Kid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Long Island
www.vapor4life.com
Chad, add me to the list of those who chose V4L because of this forum :) And, that was before I found out how V4L will go the extra mile in customer satisfaction :) They're an amazing group of people you have elected to associate yourself with so...WELCOME TO THE FAMILY :)

Kanza, I first came here, and I herd about the vapor king... Well I found a site that sold it other then V4L. I was actually mad that they did rip me off, and miss informed people like myself at the time (A newbie). Once I signed up on here, I went to V4L's page and stayed here.

I sometimes go to the main chat, and talk there, but people always knock V4L... Hell it works for me, I spend about 50 every three months, maybe even more, and I always have enough. I figured why get mods, and this and that if it works for me... Personally I have a highly praised mod, and it sucks. The vapor production from the Cool Carts is like a cigarette, NOTHING!

I am staying with V4L, and I am glad to be a part of them.

You guys said it all !!! ChadR, I tried V4L myself because of this forum. My 6th (& I suspect, final) e-cig brand, V4L rocks, not least because of the great forum family :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Katz, V4L has the best tasting juice around, the place in the mall near me only goes up to I think 11 or 18 MG... I am at 36 and do not plan to go down at all, so to jump 18MG's is crazy. And V4L has the best warentee, and longest lasting products.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Kudos to Snow & Morandir sir. there's lots of folks i could list that help (and sometimes just give me a chuckle that makes my day Monkey Mama comes to mind lol)
:ohmy: WHAT !!??!! :unsure: uhmm, is that in reference to me ? :?: ut-oh ! But I'll laugh at it anyways :laugh::laugh: yup, any excuse ta laugh is a good excuse in my book :smokie:

TheScootness

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Missouri
Have to agree. S & M already know but they have been invaluable to me. Through their efforts I am WAY more informed about all of this than I have a right to be. They enable me to be the resident expert and help my friends that I've converted but don't use ECF. Also, they've saved me a ton of $. Although I love V4L I had given some thought to experimenting with other hardware just to see what's out there. But when they say that others don't compare I trust their judgement. I could be out a ton of money by needlessly trying other brands, only to wander back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread