Thanks Stormy

Status
Not open for further replies.

echos67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Maryland, USA
I just recieved my first order and I found the items to be great !

I checked several places for prices on Boge Cartos and yours was the best, so I grabbed several boxes of stainless. Now I have a problem and that is that I may have found something I like better then the Boges.

I ordered a SVC F1 CE2 with an extra refill. I watched a great video on these (forgot the reviewer's name sorry) but to fill I chose to remove the rubber stopper and fill directly from the bottle. Finally got the rubber cap back on and this is some nice smooth flavor, I love it. I will eventually try a rebuildable Odysseus but until then my first impression of these is I may have a hard time going back to Carto's. If anyone has reccomendations as to something other then a F1 CE2 I would love to hear it so I can give it a try, I am just tired of the filler in the Carto's.

The packing slip had a personally signed Thank You, just that alone will make me a repeat customer.

Thanks for the great service Stormy, next order soon to follow :lol:

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
Echos- You're so welcome! I was a customer for 2 years and treat each of my customers like I wanted to be treated.
As for cartos, I have never been too keen on them either, although I'm using one in a tank as we speak! Not bad and no constant filling. I have been hooked on CE2's since they came out, with a little mod of my own of course! ;) I started using the Vision 3.5ml cartomizer about 2 months ago and I haven't touched my CE2 mods since. I LOVE the 2.0 ohm! Like everything else, they have their little quirks but it's no a deal breaker for me. The cap tends to fill with condensation (or juice) and while it doesn't go into your mouth, it gurgles. I just blow it out and move on. It does it at random times and some days not at all. Can't figure it out but I still love them. One fill lasts all day and it's a hot CE2, it's all I require. LOL
East to clean too, I don't take the tube off, just rinse under water and dry burn.
Oh ya, they have a crazy break in period, hate that but once it's past it's perfect. Takes me about a day depending on how busy I am. Give them a try, I think you'll like them.
Have a great Easter!
Stormy

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Hi Stormy please do make sure , i bought them in past from another vendor and had problems .
Recently did get the version 3 the latest and half a tank later it was leaking where the bottom cap meets the tank .
I then used my needle to drain tank and put 2 wraps of teflon tape around the caps threads .
First tanks and no leaks yet .

Im wondering if metal threads and plastic threads just are not very compatible.
I will say the arry v3 tanks i vape quite a bit and there is never a leak in them caps and very very happy with that tank.

Thanks Stormy for your great service.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Would you believe soon as i posted that thread i noticed my finger was slippery.
I brought out my eyepiece and can now see very tiny droplets of e-liquid right where the cap meets the tank again despite the teflon tape.
Its a shame cause the tank vapes very well.
Mind you this v3 tank came from another vendor and no disrespect to you Stormy but if you get them in and with no problems i buy them from you just like my past purchases of other items.

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
I think the search you're on is common. I sometimes think its never ending. LOL
Even as a vendor, I'm still always looking for something better. Even after almost 3 years! Back in the day (lol) we only had attys and cartos with the skinny little batteries. Sure have come a long way. ;)
I'm not sure what the material it is but it's kinda the same as the eGo batteries, I like it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread