That Aww Moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthraxINC

Oct 5, 2012
Minnesota
I dont know about the little e-cig's with premade cartos.

But you wake up, get your bearings together, and sit down.

Pull out your pack, Start setting up for the day.

Fill your tank, Throw a fully charged AW in the PV, Top off the the top of the carto with some fresh jucie and let it sit for a second.

Screw the tank on, set your settings, and press that button.

:vapor: That first Plume of vapor in the morning. Awww

Happy vaping!

tidegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Panama City, FL
I dont know about the little e-cig's with premade cartos.

But you wake up, get your bearings together, and sit down.

Pull out your pack, Start setting up for the day.

Fill your tank, Throw a fully charged AW in the PV, Top off the the top of the carto with some fresh jucie and let it sit for a second.

Screw the tank on, set your settings, and press that button.

:vapor: That first Plume of vapor in the morning. Awww

Happy Vaping!
Yeah, no way I could do all that work before a vape, or coffee for that matter. The ∞ pro is loaded up before bedtime, ready to grab and vape as soon as I leave the bedroom (∞ pro has to sleep in another room, or I wouldn't sleep for vaping. :p ) After the first vape, and #1, then it's straight to the Keurig. :D

Shub

Verified Member
This is one thing I find ABSOLUTELY AWESOME about vaping as opposed to smoking..... I can take a couple of puffs FIRST thing before I even get out of bed. And if I only want one or two puffs, I can do that and go back to sleep. With an analog you'd never wanna light up for just a few puffs. Especially in bed!

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
i sleep with mine right next to me , close to the pillow. Sometimes I sort of wake up before having to get up and take a vape. Im lucky though, mine doesnt have a button so I dont have to worry about the button going off while asleep. It has a sensor touch, so It can only go off with a touch of my finger. It is wonderful to be able to vape without fear of burning my self with a lighter or fear of cigarrette burning things.

PhreakySTS9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Shayol Ghul, The Great Blight
Yeah, no way I could do all that work before a vape, or coffee for that matter. The ∞ pro is loaded up before bedtime, ready to grab and vape as soon as I leave the bedroom (∞ pro has to sleep in another room, or I wouldn't sleep for vaping. :p ) After the first vape, and #1, then it's straight to the Keurig. :D

Wow, so funny. I keep my PV/juice/whatever i'm using in bed at night(nightly routine usually involves watching something for a bit to help me fall asleep) under the mattress pad right before I turn off the TV, so that I don't wake up in the morning and all of my stuff has rolled all over my bedroom. I wake up, grab my gear and sit down in the chair i'm in now. Take however many drags I want, and head to the Keurig. As it's brewing I let the dog out. Take my coffee back upstairs, set it on my desk and head to the john. After that I down my coffee extremely fast. I do love to enjoy a nice cup of coffee slowly(decaf, I pretty much never drink more than my morning cup of caffeinated coffee a day) but my morning coffee goes down the hatch in like 20 seconds, hahaha. I put a lot of creamer in it so it's cool enough to drink pretty much right away.

empot

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2012
Las Vegas
With eyes half-opened, I stagger out of the bedroom into the living room grabbing my PV then all the way out to the garage... I open the garage door and sit. Holding my PV, I take the first draw and and begin to realize what i'm doing out in the garage. It's been a little over a month since my last smoke and my years of habit is still a force to be reckoned with...

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
I don't trust the batteries after seeing 4 posts within my first week here where the batteries started to vent and sizzle on their own while sitting on a table. I make sure mine are disassembled from the atty, carto or whatever and turned off and store them in a metal container. I also make sure the power to the chargers is turned off.

brockadams

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2012
Albuquerque NM
When I smoked cigs. I would always wake up in the middle of the night just to go outside and smoke a cig., and go back to sleep. It's soo nice not to have to do that anymore.. Some winters we get in the negative. Brrr.. My first night of owning my PV, I was asking myself. Is there a way I can make a holder for this on my bed post? Lol.. I still wake up in the middle of the night. Now I get to vape from my bed, under my warm covers!! Aww..

thinkingaboutit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
mn
I'm not alone! I can't vape first thing in the morning. I don't get how everyone else can!

Some days I can and do. A lot of days I don't. Like the need is less than when I was smoking.

and store them in a metal container

If you are that worried I hope the container is insulated...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread