• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The 2010 Packer thread,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
LOL,, agreed,,, you know, it's interesting,,, this latest rumor was supposed to have been started by text messages sent to team mates, and he is now denying sending any such messages. :facepalm:

I started getting all confused about the text messages, because next thing I knew they weren't talking about team mate, they quickly switched to the story about him texting his lil Favre to some "reporter" when he was with the Jets...

I really hope that one isn't true. Granted, damn she looks like Deanna; but I'd hate that if he retires, that's all he'd be remembered for....dumb dumb dummy if he did it.....

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
First string offense looks gr8, but I'm very concerned with the defense and the backup quarterback situation. Even when our missing players get back on defense, if anyone gets injured I think we could be in for a long season. Hope I'm wrong.

Hey yknot!! Where ya been?? Good to have you on the thread, and hope you'll keep coming back!

Yeah, nothing can bug up a season like injuries,,,and I agree, first string is looking good. I loved that Rogers to Jennings connection on the first play. Special teams look a little ummmm

Vicks, baseball is good, too. Tough year for the crew, though. Come and talk football, even if it's just to do some Favre bashing,, lol

thomas_mikel

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
Winterfell
I just hope we can get the sack count down from last year. If Rodgers is healthy, I really don't know if there is a QB out except for maybe Brees, that is as good as Aaron. And don't any one say Peyton, because A-Rodg just proved who the better man was Friday. And if I see one more Bears thing in this thread, some one is gonna be hurtin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread