• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The Packers Thread,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
LOL,,, I have a similar fantasy, Stubby.

You're right, Yknot. 9-4 feels a lot different than 4-4!

They really are playing pretty well. Charles Woodson is sure playing great!

Ryan Grant is doing great, too. I'm hoping that he and Ahman Green will be like drawing to a pair during these cold weather games. Hope Crosby gets it together. We might need a field goal or two.

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
Feels GR8 knowing we're back in the playoffs this year!

Oh man!! You bet!! The team dominated Seatle,,, so it looks like we're peaking at a good time. I think Rogers has proven himself to belong as the quarterback!

We knew this would be a rebuilding year, and I they are doing great!!

Go Pack Go!!! :D

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
It was kind of fun to see Brett get his .... kicked against the Saints,,, that's what I was hoping the Pack would do to him. Now the Vikings fans know how we've felt watching the guy for all that time. So close,,, but the hero falls off his horse and leaves the hearts of his admirers bleeding along the trail of could-a-been. Remember 2007??

Now the Vikes can deal with the drama guy. I still think over all, the Packers season was more of a success than the Vikings, even though they went further than we did this year. We got Rodgers now, and the Vikes might have Farve, might not,,, who knows. We all know Brett can play like a champ if he wants to stick it to his former fans, though.

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
And the obvious question on everyone's mind would be:

When will Favre start making "retirement" noises again?

LMAO,,, appearently coach Child has more important matters,,, like counting the guys in a huddle,,,, to be concerned about something as trivial as who will be thier quarterback next year,,,

Houdini

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Las Vegas
I happened to see this thread stand out on the main forum page so I thought I'd stick these here. They are mock-ups of a Chuck I did for a member here.

packers2.jpg

greenbay.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread