The 2Amp dual USB adapter deal is back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
Some of you may remember this deal for your passthru's a few months ago which sold out:

USB Dual Power Adapter

Well Steve(the guy who imports them), Just emailed me and asked me to pass this along to GG passthru users. Here's his email:

Mark:

As a deal just for e-cig users, I will make available 500 of the dual usb adaptors as long as orders are placed by the 10th of August. The price will be $5.95 and that includes shipping. Buyers can pay directly to our PayPal account at tas.electronics@hotmail.com. Once the August 10th deadline has passed the product can only be bought through Wal-Mart.com and it will be around $14-15, so if they are interested they need to buy now. Multiple purchases will not be discounted, the price for 100 is the same as the price for 1.

Stephen Campbell

Do with it what you will. His phone #(if it's still the same) is 469-744-4887

P.S. I make zero cash off this deal- just passing along info because it's the highest quality 2 amp USB adapter you'll find for this price anywhere(at this time). I own several of them myself.

Here's another email I just got from Steve for anyone wondering how to order:

People are already wanting to buy. Let them know to go to PayPal.com and enter our company email address into the send money icon in PayPal. Then its straight forward. These 500 are going to go fast.

SCampbell

Last edited:

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
The link you have says that they are sold out, is that correct? or can I still send money through pp?

Yeah, that is an old link(I just included it to refamiliarize vapers who had seen it before). You can go directly to paypal to pay. as the seller emailed me to say:

People are already wanting to buy. Let them know to go to PayPal.com and enter our company email address into the send money icon in PayPal. Then its straight forward. These 500 are going to go fast.

SCampbell

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
markarich159

I dont understand this deal, you are just supposed to send money to a paypal account and there is no website or comapny to purchase this from or even look at this, I WON'T DO IT. !! Is there any other way to get these from a real website or to look at these markarich159 it just seems bery awkward to send someone money through paypal and not buy from a company.!

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
markarich159

I dont understand this deal, you are just supposed to send money to a paypal account and there is no website or comapny to purchase this from or even look at this, I WON'T DO IT. !! Is there any other way to get these from a real website or to look at these markarich159 it just seems bery awkward to send someone money through paypal and not buy from a company.!

That is certainly your perogative mwa. Steve initially sold these thru his website(the one I linked that is sold out). He apparently just wanted to show his appreciation to all the ecig users who purchased hundreds of these several months ago with a special price before he goes exclusive through Wal-mart.com at the higher price(without having to call in his IT guy to re-do his site for 5 days worth of business). I can understand if you don't feel comfortable doing it. If you like you can call him directly or email him or just wait until they are available at the Wal-mart site. As I said previously, I'm just passing along info, as I was one of the first vapers to find this deal(almost a year ago) and Steve had my email address as a vaping community contact. Initially he was selling these for $1.95 a piece with 1.95 added shipping(which is why all the vapers loved them & they went so quickly). Either way, if you wait for the Wal-mart offering at $15, it is still a great deal. Take care.

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
That is certainly your perogative mwa. Steve initially sold these thru his website(the one I linked that is sold out). He apparently just wanted to show his appreciation to all the ecig users who purchased hundreds of these several months ago with a special price before he goes exclusive through Wal-mart.com at the higher price(without having to call in his IT guy to re-do his site for 5 days worth of business). I can understand if you don't feel comfortable doing it. If you like you can call him directly or email him or just wait until they are available at the Wal-mart site. As I said previously, I'm just passing along info, as I was one of the first vapers to find this deal(almost a year ago) and Steve had my email address as a vaping community contact. Initially he was selling these for $1.95 a piece with 1.95 added shipping(which is why all the vapers loved them & they went so quickly). Either way, if you wait for the Wal-mart offering at $15, it is still a great deal. Take care.

I can vouch for Steve. I purchased several of these a few months back and received them in like two days.

I wanted to ask the same Romain's question. I think many people could be interested in France here... It's not so easy to find 2A adapters here.

I know some of usb power adapter can deliver 2,5A, someone has already tested it ?

Joel

ps: Lol Romain j'ai vu que tu étais sur le bon topic et j'ai posté aussi. ;-)

Last edited:

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
The best $1.95 I ever spent. Even at $5.95 I'm happy to get a spare.

Thank you for the head's up. =)

Although it seems strange to purchase something this way, that *is* the company name where I sent money originally. I'm confident that this is legit for those who are wondering/hesitating. IMHO, natch...

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
Hi markarich,

Do you know if this special offer is only for US Customers, or if European and French like me can buy one too ?

Thank's

Romain

To Romain and LACE;
Honestly, I don't know. I'm just passing along the info from the emails Steve sent me. The guy is really cool. If you call or email him, I'm sure he'd be willing to set something up for you(although the shipping would, most likely, increase). Also, if he is unwilling to ship overseas, you could have someone here in the US buy some for you and them ship to you(just an idea).

Thank's

I have send an e-mail to Steve, and this is good !! :toast:

"I can ship them overseas for a US$2.00 adder per adaptor, or $7.95 each."

That's a good news, it's hard to find some 2A in France, seem there's only 1A here...

++
Romain

Cela vaudrait la peine d'en prendre plusieurs tu penses pas ?

J.

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
Hey LACE, here's one you may be interested in, it's only 2Amp BUT it allows you to switch between several different voltages (from 3V, 5V, 6V, 6.5V, 7V and 7.5V). It's a bit more expensive and it also has several different adapter plugs you can purchase(however, I don't think that USB or mini-USB is one of the choices). It seems it would be the perfect adapter for the GGTS passthru(if you could find a way to connect to it). here's the link:

Enercell High-Power AC Adapter : AC Adapters | RadioShack.com

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
Me too:lol::lol:

This adapter is not for LR atomizers, we have to have that in mind:)

That is true, I usually don't use LR atty's on my 5V passthru's either way. I think the adapter itself may be able to take the current draw, but the LR atty's are not designed to be used on anything above 3.7V for any length of time without blowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread