The 6 month pledge. Lawd have mercy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cavediver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Buford, Ga
I just stocked up on 250ml of Nic from RTS,100 mg,i just transfered it into 30ml the Halo blue cobalt glass bottles i had left over.I should be good for a few years.
How much, and what nic level are you vaping? I just packed away a liter of 100mg, and that will only last my wife and I about a year...

Cavediver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Buford, Ga
I pledge not to by any e cigs or ecig accessories for the next 6 months.

Other than..

1. A DNA 20 mod.
2. More nic base if the FDA goes bat crazy.

I got everything I need. Provari, electric angel, Reo grand, mvp, groove. A few protanks, rm2,Rsst and some evods, a few hundred feet of kanthal and silica. A sheet of ss mesh.

I got 500ml of 100mg base on the way and a gallon of VG and PG.

Anyone down to make the pledge with me? Haha I doubt it.
Dang, man! Start small... Think 6 days first. Baby steps, man, baby steps!
:laugh:

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
I made that pledge almost 6 months ago :) The first 6 weeks are the hardest :cry: It gets MUCH easier after that :)

I've made one on-line order and bought a couple things from the local vape shop but pretty much stuck with it all these months. A friend asked a few days ago what I was buying for my 3 year vape anniversary and I said nothing cause there wasn't anything I actually wanted at the moment :shock: Didn't think those words would EVER come out of my mouth about vaping toys :lol:

gr1llmeacheese

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2013
Aurora, IL, USA
If you're asking if they hold it in stock as long as it's hanging out in someone's cart then, no probably not. If you're asking if the cart will stay the same overnight it may but I think most retailers clear carts of out of stock items.

I might be tired, if that didn't make sense let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread