Status
Not open for further replies.

Vwls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
AZ
I pledge not to by any e cigs or ecig accessories for the next 6 months.

Other than..

1. A dna 20 mod.
2. More nic base if the FDA goes bat crazy.

I got everything I need. Provari, electric angel, Reo grand, mvp, groove. A few protanks, rm2,Rsst and some evods, a few hundred feet of kanthal and silica. A sheet of ss mesh.

I got 500ml of 100mg base on the way and a gallon of VG and PG.

Anyone down to make the pledge with me? Haha I doubt it.

LOL how DO you stop buying stuff... I haven't been able since I started vaping.

Just in case this fits in with your needs, here's a great deal on nic:

Wholesale Nicotine Solution Heartlandvapes Wholesale

Alchemy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2013
SoCal
I pledge not to by any e cigs or ecig accessories for the next 6 months.

Other than..

1. A DNA 20 mod.
2. More nic base if the FDA goes bat crazy.

I got everything I need. Provari, electric angel, Reo grand, mvp, groove. A few protanks, rm2,Rsst and some evods, a few hundred feet of kanthal and silica. A sheet of ss mesh.

I got 500ml of 100mg base on the way and a gallon of VG and PG.

Anyone down to make the pledge with me? Haha I doubt it.
Is this kinda like when someone walks over burning rocks to test there pain threshold? Sorry your on your own with this one.

Last edited:

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
LOL how DO you stop buying stuff... I haven't been able since I started vaping.

Just in case this fits in with your needs, here's a great deal on nic:

Wholesale Nicotine Solution Heartlandvapes Wholesale

I have been in the vaping game over a year. So i know what I like and what works for me. It was a fun journey. :)

Thanks for the nic link. This time i gave a new vendor nude nicotine a go. The owner Jake is a real nice guy.

Vwls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
AZ
I have been in the vaping game over a year. So i know what I like and what works for me. It was a fun journey. :)

Thanks for the nic link. This time i gave a new vendor nude nicotine a go. The owner Jake is a real nice guy.

This company was endorsed by Vapor Joe so should be safe.

I'm scared to buy nic or starting to DIY - I read about the dangers of messing with it in your house... Have dogs, cats and kids running around here. But on the other hand, I am worried about the FDA messing with my favorite addiction...

_more_

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2012
This company was endorsed by Vapor Joe so should be safe.

I'm scared to buy nic or starting to DIY - I read about the dangers of messing with it in your house... Have dogs, cats and kids running around here. But on the other hand, I am worried about the FDA messing with my favorite addiction...

You can buy the nic base in low strength. That is what i do. Sometimes i get it at 6mg or even 3 mg. Then all i add is flavoring but mostly i just vape it straight :) ecigexpress has it starting at 1mg unflavored nic base.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Be careful in what you believe when it comes to Vapor Joe. He said I said that the x9 was glass when I never did. I said I thought it was. Plus he posted one of my pics without giving me credit.

I liked him in the beginning. Now I see him as a puppet with Fastech manipulating the strings.

/end rant

Vwls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
AZ
You can buy the nic base in low strength. That is what i do. Sometimes i get it at 6mg or even 3 mg. Then all i add is flavoring but mostly i just vape it straight :) ecigexpress has it starting at 1mg unflavored nic base.

I was thinking about doing that actually - I mostly vape 6mg.

So how would I add menthol flavor to it?

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL
» 100mg/mL – 100% PG Nicotine Base (For Mixing Only) << better deal.. 60.00 for 500ML 100MG. that's 120 for a liter, not 249 like the link you had.

for menthol, I bought a pound of menthol crystals and filled a 4 ounce bottle with them, then added PG until they dissolved, then I add that to the nic. I also add in some peppermint flavoring, sweeten to taste.
It will clean your sinuses! :)

Vwls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
AZ
» 100mg/mL – 100% PG Nicotine Base (For Mixing Only) << better deal.. 60.00 for 500ML 100MG. that's 120 for a liter, not 249 like the link you had.

for menthol, I bought a pound of menthol crystals and filled a 4 ounce bottle with them, then added PG until they dissolved, then I add that to the nic. I also add in some peppermint flavoring, sweeten to taste.
It will clean your sinuses! :)

Can you link to where you bought the menthol crystals and the peppermint? Also do you mix it in glass or plastic bottles?

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
DIY is awesome. I haven't bought any vendor juices in months cept for bobas bounty at a b&m.

An easy way is to get whatever mg you vape at. Say like 500ml of 12mg for example. Pick up a couple bottles of super concentrates from vaping zone. I do like one drop per ml. Most people use less. It's alot of fun to try out.

Vwls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
AZ
And if you don't want 100MG you can get others

» 6mg/mL – 36mg/mL Nicotine Base 500ML 12MG for 23.00. That's 46 a liter. (get a higher nic that you use, when you add flavoring it will bring it down, then you can add PG or VG to bring it all the way down to your level)

Hmmm... the link you provided is $22 for a half a quart of 6 mg. The other link is $24 for a whole quart... Am I missing something?

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL
Hmmm... the link you provided is $22 for a half a quart of 6 mg. The other link is $24 for a whole quart... Am I missing something?

oops.. no. i was looking at the wrong thing... it was 249 for a gallon, not a liter Liter was 74.99 vs 120 for NN.... that is a good price. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread