Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole
6 months pfft I can barely go six hours without window shopping stuff online. I'm still figuring things out and exploring and trying different styles of PV's, juice delivery, etc. Maybe when I've narrowed things down a little more. Like in a year or two. Maybe. Not likely. But maybe. Right now I'm having too much fun ogling every new thing I find. :drool:

minigoat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
USA
If you're asking if they hold it in stock as long as it's hanging out in someone's cart then, no probably not. If you're asking if the cart will stay the same overnight it may but I think most retailers clear carts of out of stock items.

reosmods clears out the cart overnight… It was worth it to support Eric but that was like so last month.

You just made a payment of
$199.00 USD

Paid to
REOSMODS LLC
reo@reosmods.com
207-490-9783

Ship to
me, yah!​

Orb Skewer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Terra firma
Last edited:

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
And if you don't want 100MG you can get others

» 6mg/mL – 36mg/mL Nicotine Base 500ML 12MG for 23.00. That's 46 a liter. (get a higher nic that you use, when you add flavoring it will bring it down, then you can add PG or VG to bring it all the way down to your level)

That's what I do. I use 36mg nic liquid and add flavorings to reach my target levels of 12mg or 18mg.

I can't take the pledge. I'm full bore into DIY liquids now, and have a flavor profile that I'm sure I will love, but it's not quite there yet and I need some different flavorings to get it right. It's a quest I must continue...

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
Wait. What? Flavorings count?!? I need to find a loophole...OK, if they can be used for food but aren't necessarily are being used for food...And what about bottles? I need bottles. Yeah, I'm out.
lol.gif

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL
Wait. What? Flavorings count?!? I need to find a loophole...OK, if they can be used for food but aren't necessarily are being used for food...And what about bottles? I need bottles. Yeah, I'm out.
lol.gif

I'm just ordering .. ummm.. candy supplies.... yeah.. that's it! I need the flavorings for candy!

Ohhh.. and I might be traveling, so I need some travel bottles!

dailywalker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2013
Fantastica
Sorry I just cant do this. What wait.

I thought quitting smoking was awful! Shhh No not as bad as I thought really. Almost to easy really to quit. I quit after giving vaping a good week try AND now I got to give up vape mail. What are you mad!

I am already planning my next order possibly later today or by Monday night. My family teases me about vape shopping I share my stuff with them. Its not hurting me financially. I would have blown it other junk anyway.

Its over a month now since I smoked. I am still celebrating that. They are running out of stuff I want out there in internet land though so maybe next month.

As for breaking even I will never do that. I smoked for 30 years. If I could have invested that money I would be retired by now after 30 years. That is my excuse and I am sticking to it. I know, I know its not from when you started its monthly expense.

For those who have taken this pledge I am in awe.

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
Well, I don't have the stuff you have Eric, but I'm close to being right there with you.

I have 3 SMOK Winders and a couple of Ego C's, combined with 3 ProTank 2's, about 100 heads, a bunch of drip tips, and a TON of juice. I'm really enjoying what I've got, even though it's not fancy.

With the exception of a maybe two PT2 mini's (once they release the removable drip tip option), I don't plan on buying anything until 2014, when I want to get my first pipe.

Of course, if a Co-Op or really good deal presents itself on something, I may not have a choice.

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL
Sorry I just cant do this. What wait.

I thought quitting smoking was awful! Shhh No not as bad as I thought really. Almost to easy really to quit. I quit after giving vaping a good week try AND now I got to give up vape mail. What are you mad!

I am already planning my next order possibly later today or by Monday night. My family teases me about vape shopping I share my stuff with them. Its not hurting me financially. I would have blown it other junk anyway.

Its over a month now since I smoked. I am still celebrating that. They are running out of stuff I want out there in internet land though so maybe next month.

As for breaking even I will never do that. I smoked for 30 years. If I could have invested that money I would be retired by now after 30 years. That is my excuse and I am sticking to it. I know, I know its not from when you started its monthly expense.

For those who have taken this pledge I am in awe.

Bills are paid... food cupboard is full... gas tank is filled.... must be time to go shopping! :)

the good news is, except for juice, the rest of the stuff says here and doesn't get thrown away in the ashtray!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread