The 650.. A small review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it.. Lots of vapor, might have to move down to red 16 from 24 or, more likely, take shorter drags. I love the look, but not sure how my customers are gonna react to non-traditional cigarette look... Bloog should package a small kit for prior bloog customers, 1 clearomizer, 1 battery, and 1 USB connection...I really don't need the extra clearomizer, or the wall charger as I already have one from my other bloogs. Filling the cart isn't too difficult but I wish the bottles had a smaller neck so I didn't have to be as careful not to get the liquid down the center tube. But, did I mention the amount of vapor these produce?!! If you've ordered one, you're gonna love it.

The 5x button works well. Not sure about battery level lights yet, I have to run down the battery.

I also got some of the regular clearomizers, they are perfect. Plenty of room beside the center tube to fill. Bloog will sell lots of these.

Marsai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2011
Marietta NY
1 - Big Batts are not for everyone. I myself prefer something lighter I can clench in my teeth and puff on all day. I do know several People who are into the bigger batteries. I am sure the 650 is bloogs effort to draw those people back to bloog.

2- you can purchase all the pieces individually.

3- the new style juice bottles DO indeed have a smaller neck.​

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
Love it.. Lots of vapor, might have to move down to red 16 from 24 or, more likely, take shorter drags. I love the look, but not sure how my customers are gonna react to non-traditional cigarette look... Bloog should package a small kit for prior bloog customers, 1 clearomizer, 1 battery, and 1 USB connection...I really don't need the extra clearomizer, or the wall charger as I already have one from my other bloogs. Filling the cart isn't too difficult but I wish the bottles had a smaller neck so I didn't have to be as careful not to get the liquid down the center tube. But, did I mention the amount of vapor these produce?!! If you've ordered one, you're gonna love it. The 5x button works well. Not sure about battery level lights yet, I have to run down the battery. I also got some of the regular clearomizers, they are perfect. Plenty of room beside the center tube to fill. Bloog will sell lots of these.
I am a reseller and my customers love the 650's. When they get tired of charging the mini's all the time, this is what they want. The size is so small that I can't imagine anyone having an aversion to it but to each his own.

The new bottles do have a smaller neck, I still have the older style in stock so I hadn't seen them, good deal....after using this all day at work, I'm loving the battery life. I've only lost 1 light out of the 5 indicators, so I've got a lot of battery left yet,yeah... These do use more liquid, but seem to produce more vapor, so that's good...no cons yet, other than folks saying "wth is that thing ?"

I am very pleased with this 650.

one question, what is the advantages of the bigger clearomizer over the smaller one? Is it just more volume?

nyyleeroy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2012
New York
I'm a big fan of the fat batts when I'm at home or in the office, but definitely prefer the cigarette-style versions when I'm out as they draw less attention. I'm pretty well-stocked on the battery front right now, but really itching for an "excuse" to place my second Bloog order...maybe this is it :)

Jimmymustang - to your question, my experience (other vendors' clearos, not Bloog's) is that the main difference is volume. The smaller ones also look more streamlined with a cigarette-style battery whereas the larger version is a bit awkward given that it's wider than the batt.

well broke my first 1ml clearo.. not the fat one (1.6ml) for the 650 but one of the new small ones. The blue plastic is loose at the bottom collar and leaks.. not sure how it happened.. I don't see a way of tightening it.. and a friend who I let have one to try just texted me a picture of his broken (most likely his fault) as it looks like he sat on it. lol... I really like the small clearos. I don't know how this one got loose. This is why I let a few people test these things before I start selling them, so I can warn them of things to watch for, like sitting on them.. All of my customers are used to the cartomizers which are pretty forgiving. A little more care may have to be given to these clearos than folks are used to.

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
The 2 clearos have completely different systems. Top Coil vs Bottom Coil, Long Wicks vs no wicks. The 1ml absorbs liquid into a batting around the coil. The batting seems to be the same as carto filler. The 1ml wick slower. I've taken mine off the battery, held my finger over the bottom hole and sucked to get it to wick. When you see bubbles rising, air has been replaced by liquid in the wicking material. I think the 1ml work good on auto 78mm batteries but they don't keep up as well with manual batteries like the 650.

I am over the moon about the 650. It has no cutoff that I know of which is huge for me because I like to take long slow draws. The size is small, the button is very positive and flat which is more comfortable than the ego buttons. It lasts a long time and charges very quickly. I am running 808 T3's on mine and the vapor and flavor are amazing. The 808 T3 was very airy when I used them on other 808 fat batteries but they are not airy on the Bloog 650. The airflow is about as perfect as I have encountered.

Bloog 650=WIN WIN!!!!!

Marsai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2011
Marietta NY
I am a reseller and my customers love the 650's. When they get tired of charging the mini's all the time, this is what they want. The size is so small that I can't imagine anyone having an aversion to it but to each his own.

I like the bigger batteries but, I tend to walk around at work almost all day with my 808 clenched in my teeth. It has become sort of like my adult pacifier. :D The 650's are not that big but, the extra weight would be too much to hold in my teeth for very long.​

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
I like the bigger batteries but, I tend to walk around at work almost all day with my 808 clenched in my teeth. It has become sort of like my adult pacifier. :D The 650's are not that big but, the extra weight would be too much to hold in my teeth for very long.​

Its all a matter of preference, but yes, there are pros and cons to bigger batts. That's part of why we focused on the cigarette style for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread