*~The Art of Vaping~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
I will keep on keeping on then! Thank you for the description. My eGo has shipped and I cannot wait until it gets here! I am hoping that between the new device, (previous PV 's were blu and V2 manual) and my own mix of juice (more vg than pg, and some 100% vg) I will find the success that you all have with this.

Just wanted to make sure it wasn't something that I was doing wrong right out of the gate! Thank you!

Icoth

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
CA
I couldn't even inhale the smallest of drags/draws without choking my fool head off!

I had a hard time inhaling the first few days without coughing. Menthol juice seemed a lot easier, though I never used menthol cigs unless I had a cold. It was like learning to smoke all over again. Within a week I was vaping without a problem. Lol, within a month I wanted more throat hit and got a battery mod with variable voltage. I've read similar accounts on the forum and think this reaction is common.

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
I had a hard time inhaling the first few days without coughing. Menthol juice seemed a lot easier, though I never used menthol cigs unless I had a cold. It was like learning to smoke all over again. Within a week I was vaping without a problem. Lol, within a month I wanted more throat hit and got a battery mod with variable voltage. I've read similar accounts on the forum and think this reaction is common.

Icoth,
You've single-handedly just made my entire day with the statement above!!! I felt as though I may never be able to handle it, even though I smoked for 30 or so years of my 43. Whew!!!! ***doing cartwheels here*** (ok, not really...but happy dancing for sure) =)

Icoth

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
CA
I was really surprised I had a problem inhaling vapor at first. I'd smoked over 40 years, enjoyed the occasional non-filter cig, inhaled cigars, and had smoked pipes in the past. I don't know why it was so different, but it sure was for me. I was frustrated but stuck with it, probably because I'm so cheap, er, I mean frugal, and didn't want to waste my e-cig investment. Glad I did. I still smoke a few cigs every day, but compared to 2.5 - 3 packs, a huge health benefit.

I hope you post a similar or better testimonial soon 908Tracy, all the best.

Vaping4Sanity

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2010
Centerville, Ohio
I'm not bashing PV's by any means, but you will like the eGo much better. I too started out with less than satisfactory results, but kept trying and eventually bought myself better equipment. It really does make all the difference IMO. I started out with a Prosmoke ecig, it worked but wasn't enough to keep me away from the analogs. I then upgraded to a standard 510 and there was a night and day difference. The 510 was great until I got tired of swapping batteries every 2 hours. I recently upgraded to a Riva, which is a lot like the eGo, and I will never go back to smoking. Good luck and don't give up, you will make it.

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
I was really surprised I had a problem inhaling vapor at first. I'd smoked over 40 years, enjoyed the occasional non-filter cig, inhaled cigars, and had smoked pipes in the past. I don't know why it was so different, but it sure was for me. I was frustrated but stuck with it, probably because I'm so cheap, er, I mean frugal, and didn't want to waste my e-cig investment. Glad I did. I still smoke a few cigs every day, but compared to 2.5 - 3 packs, a huge health benefit.

I hope you post a similar or better testimonial soon 908Tracy, all the best.

^^^Thank you so much Icoth, I really appreciate your kind words.^^^ And way to go on cutting back that many analogs, that's awesome. =)

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
I'm not bashing PV's by any means, but you will like the eGo much better. I too started out with less than satisfactory results, but kept trying and eventually bought myself better equipment. It really does make all the difference IMO. I started out with a Prosmoke ecig, it worked but wasn't enough to keep me away from the analogs. I then upgraded to a standard 510 and there was a night and day difference. The 510 was great until I got tired of swapping batteries every 2 hours. I recently upgraded to a Riva, which is a lot like the eGo, and I will never go back to smoking. Good luck and don't give up, you will make it.

^^^I surely hope upgrading works out for me the way it has you Buggyknight. Thank you also for the positive thoughts! =)^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread