Not open for further replies.

Ramjet

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
USA
joekittock.blogspot.com
Lots of great advice, a little bit not so great. The more you spend:2c: here, the better off you will be. Consider the fact that you can't really window shop like all the other sites your frequenting. So lots of money saved. Oh ya, you may be supporting a family and a habit which both cost a lot of money. Spending more time at ECF is going to benefit both of those:2c:.

God bless and support those who are supporting you!:toast::vapor::toast:

Moonswanni

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
The Winner Circle
This is especially true considering how websites manipulate reviews. I know this is becoming a big plague on the internet in general, but the extent it happens with eCigs is problematic.

I just went to a site and rated a starter kit as one star (not a vendor on this site); its one of those products that would deter people from eCigs in general. So an hour later, I go back and all the negative reviews about the product are gone (mind included). I searched the internet and could not find one bad review about this product at all. So yeah, this site is very valuable.

cryptic

Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
A2, MI
I just started recently and this place has been a valuable resource. It's also nice to be able to interact directly (and view interactions) with various stores, vendors and manufacturers. Gives one a good indication about how they deal with their customer base and how much they care about the industry they're involved with.

I have spent much of the day reading about all of the information that was here when I started vapeing but I was unaware of this site and I could have saved much money and had many questions answered had I come here when I ditched my analogs and never went back except when I tried a few analogs when my e-cigs were unavailable and by then they were so awful that I couldn't finish a whole one because they tasted and smelled so awful. That was December 27, 2009, and although I missed so much information that I don't know how I managed to get here without it, there is still so very much to learn. I expect to spend a lot of time here making friends and learning as much as I can. I am very impressed with this site and how helpful people are. I am embarrassed that I know so little about something that I have depended upon for so long.

retrox

Flavor Chaser
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2013
NC, USA
This forum has helped save me money

Then you're not doing it right. :laugh:

I don't buy anything ecig-related these days without googling it first, and I can't google anything ecig-related without getting at least half a dozen ECF hits. It's quite a valuable resource. I just need to start steering clear of the ECF Classifieds more often.

marshbunny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
NE GA, USA
This site has been a god sent for me. I have learned so much from the posters here. I started out with ego (not a twist) and EVOD. I am so eager to learn more that I can't seem to stop researching the forum for more information.

I read the sites on APV's, then I ordered the ITaste SVD, batteries & charger. It wont be in for a couple more weeks so I have time to read and learn more about my new toy.

I read every post about MTBaker Vapor then placed my order for some nice e-juice.

I spend two days reading about steeping, Read every single post on bobalex"s thread "Steeping Times and an Ultrasonic Cleaner I, II and III" then ordered a ultrasonic cleaner from Amazon.

ECF has been a wealth of information and everyone is so willing to help that it could be a hazard to our budget. Just yesterday ordered a Protank 2 and pre-ordered 3 Kanger Unitank"s.

With the help of the ECF posters, I will be so ready when the SVD finally arrives. Broke, but ready.

sflorian

Sep 10, 2013
Western MA, USA
This forum is very helpful. It's a different crowd from some others I've seen. Less preachy, less trendy. It's really nice to hear from people on this forum that are just casually using e-cigs and not cramming things down my throat. I'll try whatever I want. Not to single out forums or products, but I'm sick of being told how good AVE's "Boba's Bounty," MBV's "Hawk Sauce," and the Vapor Chef's "Honey Pearry" are. I'm sure that they are quite good, and I'm sure the small companies that make them are top-notch, but I'm not interested in tobacco, menthol-sour-fruit, or honeydew flavors, and the non-stop name-dropping is a big turn-off. This is just one example, of course.

I also use this forum similarly to how some people go to AA meetings for support. Participating is helpful, but even just sitting in the back and watching can be support enough.

Ramjet

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
USA
joekittock.blogspot.com
This site has been a god sent for me. I read every post about MTBaker Vapor then placed my order for some nice e-juice.

ECF has been a wealth of information and everyone is so willing to help that it could be a hazard to our budget. Just yesterday ordered a Protank 2 and pre-ordered 3 Kanger Unitank"s.

With the help of the ECF posters, I will be so ready when the SVD finally arrives. Broke, but ready.

Yup, this does seem to be a problem, spending and all. It can kinda pump ya up a bit. I KNOW, I KNOW. But let's have a look on the bright side - The jobs man, the JOBS! Wow are we fueling this economy. If it weren't for us, heaven knows were we'd be. And don't forget, this is money taken from those conglomerates we've been chained to all those years! Yup, You reading ECF, creates JOBS! Another benifit we all need! But wait, there is one more humongous benefit we can all appreciate - Everyday we do this, those two bit, good for nothin, reckless, greedy, heartless, shameless politicians:evil: are completly deprived of all those stinkin tax dollars we've been strong armed into giving them:evil:...

ECF - God bless em all:angel:

Ramjet

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
USA
joekittock.blogspot.com
This forum is very helpful. It's a different crowd from some others I've seen. Less preachy, less trendy. It's really nice to hear from people on this forum that are just casually using e-cigs and not cramming things down my throat. I'll try whatever I want. Not to single out forums or products, but I'm sick of being told how good AVE's "Boba's Bounty," MBV's "Hawk Sauce," and the Vapor Chef's "Honey Pearry" are. I'm sure that they are quite good, and I'm sure the small companies that make them are top-notch, but I'm not interested in tobacco, menthol-sour-fruit, or honeydew flavors, and the non-stop name-dropping is a big turn-off. This is just one example, of course.

I also use this forum similarly to how some people go to AA meetings for support. Participating is helpful, but even just sitting in the back and watching can be support enough.

Dang, you got some good points there! I mean really GOOD! Thanks sflorian for speakin up:toast: Awesome points - Totally awesome!

Ramjet

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
USA
joekittock.blogspot.com
Yup, this does seem to be a problem, spending and all. It can kinda pump ya up a bit. I KNOW, I KNOW. But let's have a look on the bright side - The jobs man, the JOBS! Wow are we fueling this economy. If it weren't for us, heaven knows were we'd be. And don't forget, this is money taken from those conglomerates we've been chained to all those years! Yup, You reading ECF, creates JOBS! Another benifit we all need! But wait, there is one more humongous benefit we can all appreciate - Everyday we do this, those two bit, good for nothin, reckless, greedy, heartless, shameless politicians:evil: are completly deprived of all those stinkin tax dollars we've been strong armed into giving them:evil:...

ECF - God bless em all:angel:

One more thing...CASAA, would you please join us:vapor::toast::smokie:

nmackan

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2013
Turkiye
Yes ECF is great. If you ask me, it is very beneficial to be in new members part. Because it provides people who doesnt know anything about vaping can get all through information here. Some is against 5 messages part but if you are genuinly intending to begin or develop vaping you can find all necessary information here.
In my country we have a forum in turkish too but it has been invaded by hollier than thou people and they are sceptical about all beginners. Nobody dares to ask questions easily so there are old members chatting each other not contributing anything at all. and it has a selling part for some members selling things everybody who comes to forum becomes a seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread