Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
we just need to figure out how to point the batteries in the right direction...

You know, as long as you keep the battery wrapper in good shape, there isn't much risk in turning it upside down. We could also coat the inside of the tube with something that doesn't conduct and then we wouldn't even need a wrapper.

Or am I missing something?

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
You know, as long as you keep the battery wrapper in good shape, there isn't much risk in turning it upside down. We could also coat the inside of the tube with something that doesn't conduct and then we wouldn't even need a wrapper.

Easy there Ryedan.

That is Outside the Box Thinking. And could Possibly lead to Better or Maybe even a Safer mod.

LOL

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN

the fact that most people don't know how to apply a blow dryer or heat gun to shrink tube maybe?

at this point i'm just fishing for something...

Nat79

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2013
Springfield, OR

Thing is that a torn wrapper is a short either way you load it. The difference being pos to atty it's continuous fire/ pos to switch its a dead short but only when button is pushed. Bottom line is without a non conductive tube lining you just have to pay attention to your battery wrapper and general condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread