The big secret is now released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainy

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2009
North Central Florida USA
Oh Dear Bunny I am sooo sorry. The 'you guys' is a bad habit and I promise I won't do it again, hope I'm forgiven? :oops:

All of you are so very talented and creative. It is such a joy to watch and read what everyone creates on this forum. It's always exciting when the beautiful lady Bunny takes time off work to update her friends and say hello.

Ikenvape.com

Ooops, it IS spam isn't it?? :confused: and 'pass it on' IS covered by chain letter law which, is illegal too, huh? Won't do it again... I promise. :rolleyes:

Guess if I'm going to leave the above paragraph as it is, I best explain that I'm just trying to make a joke out of a bad situation. It just occurred to me that it might appear to be sarcasm when I'm really just trying to make everyone laugh.

I'm not very skilled at forums and even though I'm aware of spam and chain letters, I guess in my excitement and haste I wrote spontaneously without putting much thought into it.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Oh Dear Bunny I am sooo sorry. The 'you guys' is a bad habit and I promise I won't do it again, hope I'm forgiven? :oops:

All of you are so very talented and creative. It is such a joy to watch and read what everyone creates on this forum. It's always exciting when the beautiful lady Bunny takes time off work to update her friends and say hello.

Ikenvape.com

Ooops, it IS spam isn't it?? :confused: and 'pass it on' IS covered by chain letter law which, is illegal too, huh? Won't do it again... I promise. :rolleyes:

Guess if I'm going to leave the above paragraph as it is, I best explain that I'm just trying to make a joke out of a bad situation. It just occurred to me that it might appear to be sarcasm when I'm really just trying to make everyone laugh.

I'm not very skilled at forums and even though I'm aware of spam and chain letters, I guess in my excitement and haste I wrote spontaneously without putting much thought into it.
Hello Rain I am Stormy. It is nice to meet you. We seem to belong together. I don't think anyone here is too picky about our posts unless we are trying to cause unnecessary harmful drama. Fun drama is a good thing. Don't worry too much.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*

Ikenvape.com

dont worry about it rain
you are doing just fine, if you want to lighten your post, cos you cant tell the tone of voice in the text --- sprinkle a few ha ha and smiley faces....

but you are doing fine, dont worry, I say, you guys all the time --

and I get into trouble all the time for posts that dont sound quite right, but what the heck, we are all family here, we just laugh it off,

we are all here to chat a bit, and have some fun, so laugh, baby laugh
have fun, and share the love --------:):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread