Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Grissie, they were 5 hours but I think that I must never sleep again. I will try to make the liquid that prevent you get slept:lol::lol::lol:

Frog dont worry any more about temperatures because I meassure my atties with watts. We will have from 4-13 watts. That means that the 5 volt option is 8 watts so I will put an atty to 6 volts that gives 8 watts. If someone wants to smoke at bigger watts, he will have this option but the temperature will be more. I dont know exactly but its easy to meassure. I will try to do it in 2-3 days to see how exactly is. If I remember well the temperature must be up to 260 celsious degrees, so I will see what is going on after putting the atties on different volts and different pushing button's times :thumb:

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
QUOTE' xa xa xa

Tim will remember back a few months ago when I made some homebrew juice for my Iolite with honey and instant coffee granules. I used far too much coffee and almost had a stroke I think, it was INTENSE

:lol::lol::lol:'

Remember it well Andy - that and the 'snus experiment' 8-o - always a true pioneer!! :)

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
I need to work hard to keep up with the pace you are setting....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I would ask you to slow down a bit... but I would be wasting my time, wouldnt I?

:D:D:D:D:D

Girl, I don't think he can keep up with himself. He has had days that he had nothing to do but think. It will probably be several days before all of his new ideas come out.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Girl, I don't think he can keep up with himself. He has had days that he had nothing to do but think. It will probably be several days before all of his new ideas come out.

you must see me thinking:lol::lol::lol::lol: I am looking the ceiling or I am with close eyes and static for at least 1 hour. One day I will make a video of me. We will have a big laugh.

The best thing is when I find what I want. I am jumping of the chair, wearing shoes, one kiss to wife and children and without talking, I am leaving the house. When I arrive to lathe I feel calm. I drink a coffee and I start to make my design with my friend.

I called him at 11.00 pm one night, he thought that I was sick!!!

But I am either:lol::lol::lol::lol:

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
Now this is what came to mind....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

dcr0078l.jpg

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo,
If I remember correctly Ruyan hold the patent to the atomizer design we all know and use, and that patent covers reverse engineering such atomizer, so can you really re-engineer an existing patented design for better performance without infringement?

I dont really know Tone. If there is a problem I will try to solve it.:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread