Not open for further replies.

Zofryer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Near DC
zofryer.com
Imeo,
If I remember correctly Ruyan hold the patent to the atomizer design we all know and use, and that patent covers reverse engineering such atomizer, so can you really re-engineer an existing patented design for better performance without infringement?

There's a very logical answer for this, but it has a lot to do with who he contracted with to make the atomizer. I sure hope that company is a patent holder or is licensed to make them, and wouldn't be very surprised if they are.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
harisson is my favorite!!! I have seen many movies of him. Your son is the most handsome man in the world sweety!!!

I was in the reception area of his shop one day and no one knew who I was. They were talking about how much he looked like Harrison Ford. My son walked in and said something to me and called me Mom. After he left the room someone said Oh, are you his mother? I said yes and I had an affair with Harrison Ford years ago. This woman said well no wonder he looks like Harrison Ford. My son heard this and came running out laughing and said Mom you did not. He just spoiled my fun. I was trying to start a rumor and he just spoiled it for me.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I was in the reception area of his shop one day and no one knew who I was. They were talking about how much he looked like Harrison Ford. My son walked in and said something to me and called me Mom. After he left the room someone said Oh, are you his mother? I said yes and I had an affair with Harrison Ford years ago. This woman said well no wonder he looks like Harrison Ford. My son heard this and came running out laughing and said Mom you did not. He just spoiled my fun. I was trying to start a rumor and he just spoiled it for me.

Stupid kids, they always spoil our fun:lol::lol::lol::lol:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
He is the one that had the hernia and vasectomy at the same time. Did you hear that story? He is fine of course now.

I am really sorry I didnt knew my dear!!! Then I forgive him totally about his little mistake;);).

I hope he is in exellent health contition now, yes?

kalc

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
Delhi, India
Wow, this is great news - an atomiser for 6v and another for 7.2v. So Imeo, if i understand correctly, the 6v atomiser will last as long at 6v operation as a normal atomiser at 3.7v?
Regarding the patent, i think the patent is for the ultrasonic atomiser used by Ruyan - its a different technology. The ones that we normally use are just resistive coils. This is what i seem to remember - i may be mistaken.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Wow, this is great news - an atomiser for 6v and another for 7.2v. So Imeo, if i understand correctly, the 6v atomiser will last as long at 6v operation as a normal atomiser at 3.7v?
Regarding the patent, i think the patent is for the ultrasonic atomiser used by Ruyan - its a different technology. The ones that we normally use are just resistive coils. This is what i seem to remember - i may be mistaken.

exactly kalc!!

as for the patent, I must thank you for the info. If I am broking any laws I will see what I can do about this. All things can be fixed xa xa. If you want something, the way is always easy!

SurfVortex

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
North of The City,CA
Thanks vince, I had a victory with the wireless and immortal GG maybe I beat them now with the atty:):):)
I just make strong attys for 6 and 7,2 volts. They will last as classic attys to 3,7 volts and much longer with 3,7 volts. So if someone wants to smoke at 6 or 7,2 volts he will not burn attys like now and if he desides to smoke at 3,7 volts it will burn attys very rare:D

Does this mean that the attys will have a longer lifespan at lower voltages? Would one use the 13 volt atty for a longer life on the 6 volt model?
Such exciting times!
BTW, thanks,Imeo for starring at the cieling and pondering these things for the betterment of the vapers of the world!:D;)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Does this mean that the attys will have a longer lifespan at lower voltages? Would one use the 13 volt atty for a longer life on the 6 volt model?
Such exciting times!
BTW, thanks,Imeo for starring at the cieling and pondering these things for the betterment of the vapers of the world!:D;)

Dear surf, welcome to the best club of the world. Oupsssssssss, I will call it GGGLUB, ok I like it xa xa

You said 13 volts but the right one is 13 watt:):):), no problem xa xa

yes attys will have longer lifespan at lower voltages of course........ and one big thanks for your kind words. People like you keep me going on and strong for the best e-cig of the world:thumb:

mre5674

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2009
Lala Land
Imeo,

I expected nothing less from you of course!!!

Now, will all your atoms be fitted to suit the AFS, and will the AFS be available at the same time you release the atoms? What kind of warranty will come with the atoms? Keep us posted when you dial in the 7.2 version...will the math be the same? The way you say you can make 5v with the appropriate resistance from 6v batts, will we be able to get 6v using the two new 7.2v batts? Looking forward to hearing how you like 7.2v with the appropriate atom., then I will have to get the Transformer as it appears those batteries are MUCH better made than the little green ones : )

Thank you again kind sir!!!

Much Love - Mr.e

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo,

I expected nothing less from you of course!!!

Now, will all your atoms be fitted to suit the AFS, and will the AFS be available at the same time you release the atoms? What kind of warranty will come with the atoms? Keep us posted when you dial in the 7.2 version...will the math be the same? The way you say you can make 5v with the appropriate resistance from 6v batts, will we be able to get 6v using the two new 7.2v batts? Looking forward to hearing how you like 7.2v with the appropriate atom., then I will have to get the Transformer as it appears those batteries are MUCH better made than the little green ones : )

Thank you again kind sir!!!

Much Love - Mr.e

Hi mre!!

Yes, all my atoms will be fitted to suit the AFS

Yes, the AFS will be available at the same time I will release the atoms

The classic warranty that all atoms have maybe, maybe a little more

Yers these cr123A are muuuuuuuch better than the 3v green ones

I will inform you about the 7,2 volt option. I am waiting another atom now for 7,2 volt to ckeck the whole thing

Thanks for the support once again mre!!!

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
We iz waiting Di :D
cat_waiting.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread