The Chuck. Worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyElsewhere

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2011
La Quinta, CA
So, even though I'm interested in a VV mod .. The Chuck has caught my attention for the customization options.

The price is, I think, is very manageable. Not too steep for a multi-voltage mod. The thing that intrigued me the most was the custom decals. i would buy a HELL of a lot of these just so I can have different designs.

But, there are also some downsides to it, which I've seen on countless YouTube videos, etc.

In the long run, despite it's faults .. is The Chuck worth it?

Thank you, guys. Happy vaping!

the86d

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2009
So. California, USA
I tried hard not to drop the beautiful device, but have.

It seems it always wanted to land on the button. If it lands on the button, it is perma-on.

I have sent it back 2x to get fixed. Now if they device a button guard, that would be different, but for now my 2x Prodigy V2's and my V2 are all I use (The V3 is no perfect device for dropping either.) The Chuck is large, but lasted like 2 days+ on 18560 I think it was.

mfraz25

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2010
The Peach State
Chuck was my first and only mod for a long time. The things last FOREVER but the same can't be said about the button. I have a BC and LC and have had to send both of them in for button repairs. The customization and battery life of the chuck are honestly the only reason I wanted one. I've had my big chuck for a year now and the thing still vapes like the day I got it. I would recommend the chuck but can't stress enough, watch out for the button. They are the only downside of the chuck. Good luck on whatever you decide :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread