The Cloud Chasing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
SS King knurled with derringer .29 ohms dual parallel 28 g coils with AFC ring removed, four kings drip tip.
Silver fog machine.
image.jpg

XRaptureX

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2015
The only way a mech mod will vape differently from any other, assuming that the battery is the same, is if one has less voltage drop than another. Even then, it may not be a noticeable difference. It may be in your head, which is fine; a great looking mech/atty combo always seems to vape better!

How do you like that Sapor? I really like mine. I'm running 22ga duals in it right now and it's de-hee-heecent! Vapes like a champ, flavor and cloudage.

The Sapor has spoiled me beyond measure. I'm finding it very difficult to use anything else. It is far and away my favorite atomizer. I'd recommend it to anybody.

End of line.

LimJaheyyy

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2015
Pittsburgh
yea
Kind of a newb to it but am running a Kanger subtank nano .5ohm tank on a CF4 between 27-35 watts depending on the day and it is like someone else posted the only way to get rid of my cig craving. I vape zero nic so it's not about the buzz, but warm dense satisfying clouds full of flavour. Currently Spacejam Eclipse, yum...

Conversely I use an EVOD at 6mg on a 650MAH ego battery with cheap juice in the day and that's fine. But when evening comes, I gotta have that denseness and warmth, knowhati'msayin'?... :)
I started with a subtank mini and that was enough for me to get off the cigs

Reactions: MMW

JDC1958

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2015
I bought a Hannya RDA just to try cloud chasing. My all day vape is a LEMO2 which I plan on buying two or three more and don't see me ever giving up.

I have my Hannya with dual claptons, .34 ohms on my Sigilei 75. I'm going to the vape store tomorrow and buy what ever decent 150 to 200 watt Mod they have on sale so I can safely crank things up.

Great thread and I will mark the other cloud chasing thread as well so I can get ideas on coils and everything else to make clouds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread