• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The Cloud Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillFace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Toronto, On.
So, over on vapergeek.com they have a new mod on preorder called The Cloud Stick.

New Products and Flavours on the Way | VaperGeek.com

CloudStick.jpg

I can't seem to find it anywhere else on google....probably called something else elsewhere.

Anyone know anything about it?

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Really was not amusing

Beaver

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
Ontario
Wow...not really seeing what all the negativity and jokes are about. You get one monkey who starts throwing their feces around and the rest have to join in. To each their own I suppose, but it's not really productive to knock something until you've tried it

Looks like a nice affordable VV device to me. The durability of the abs plastic body will have to proven with use, but if it's anything like kids toys, car bumpers, etc, I don't see a big issue. I'll be ordering one if the re-sellers can keep the price down.

Comes with a 1 year warranty. Here's some additional info from the company...

4 buttons :

1. "+" , on press you can increase the voltage from 3v-6v, when you reach 6 v it starts back at 6v

2. "-" , on press you can decrease the voltage from 6v-3v, when you reach 3v it starts back at 6v

3. On/Off , press and hold for 5 seconds to turn on device, press and hold for 5 second to turn off device

4. The activation (the big one), held down for 10 seconds or longer, the vv ecig will shut itself off until the button is released.

Features:

1. 510 connector, you can control the working voltage by your need, the display will show you the voltage

2. Regulated output which keeps the voltage the same with each puff - regardless of your remaining battery power. As the battery drains, the device will keep the voltage consistent.

3. Amperage Limiting to 2.5 amps –
The device can monitor and shut itself off if it detects any excessive over-current conditions.

4. Battery Monitoring/Over-Discharge Protection –

The Device can monitor the battery voltage and automatically turn off when the battery is discharged. When the battery capacity is going to be used up, the display will alert. Also the 18650 battery in it could take out, very convenient

5. Vent hole on the bottom of the device for added safety

Content :

1. 18350 battery :2pcs
2. 3ml dual coil clearztomizer:2pcs
3. charger:1pc
4. body:1pc
5. gift package:1pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread