• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The Cloud Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
all jokes aside and this has been fun to read, do not get me wrong.....In the end if it works, it works. I have been told it has a tested 3amp switch, unlike the 2.5amp again if it works it works.

What it all comes down too honestly is it could be a Popsicle stick or modded perfume bottle, if it runs a cart of your choice and keeps you off the analogue's then it is worth it......

.....Seeing as there is a large push for 808d-1/ego lovers like myself to get a mod, if this will remove all chances of oh........say exploding due to metal on the battery shorts then i am all for it...

~Personal note~ i am not fond of the red one, but maybe a nice dark blue or purple would be right up my alley

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
all jokes aside and this has been fun to read, do not get me wrong.....In the end if it works, it works. I have been told it has a tested 3amp switch, unlike the 2.5amp again if it works it works.

What it all comes down too honestly is it could be a Popsicle stick or modded perfume bottle, if it runs a cart of your choice and keeps you off the analogue's then it is worth it......

.....Seeing as there is a large push for 808d-1/ego lovers like myself to get a mod, if this will remove all chances of oh........say exploding due to metal on the battery shorts then i am all for it...

~Personal note~ i am not fond of the red one, but maybe a nice dark blue or purple would be right up my alley

Well ... yeah, I guess melting plastic is safer than exploding metal. :D

(Kidding. Although I haven't had a chance to look at the mod properly to determine what it has for safety venting and such.)

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
I thought if i used my muzzle for enough digging i would find out more information on them.....
the vaper geek cloud stick is their name for them, what they are really called is VV 350 the link should bring you to a site that has more information on them, as a lot of people were asking about it.....

so there Chelly :p i earned that jam sammich now HA!

Info from that URL below:

Vaiable Voltage e-cigarettes VV350
Newest lavatube e-cigarette VV350
1.ABS material updated Lavatube
2. 3V to 6V variable voltage
3.Lock function.
4.Protect chip for batter

Properties
E-Cigarette
Brand Name
RH
Model Number
Lavatube VV350
Variable voltage
3.0-6.0V
Thread
510 thread
PCB
1A-2A
Material
ABS
Content
Body
1pc
Charger
1pc
900mah18350battery
2pcs
3ml clearomizer
3ml clearomizer 2pcs
Specifications Demension
23.5*110mm
Color
Black, Silver, Green, Orange, Red
Resistance
Around 3.0ohm
Voltage indicator
Red LED

When the voltage is 3V Min amperage = 1A.
When the voltage is 6V Max amperage =2A.
Huge vapor cigarette,Newest vv lavatube e cigarette
You can adjust the voltage from 3.0 to 6.0 using the built in user interface.
VV350 with two 18350 high power excellent performance batteries.VV350 PCB with 2 Amperage output limit.
VV350 is beautiful outlooking and good touch feeling
VV350 can show the current working voltage,resistance,and currency of that you preset
Multifunction:510 threading, fit with many kinds of cartomizers and give full play to their functions

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
If i have a option between shard's of metal and a rocket launcher in my mouth, and having the smell of burning plastic and the change to throw it away for safety of myself and vape bunny, and my son, and our fur children and some times Nieces and nephews that come over, then i am ALL for it

I know, I was just ribbin'.

Mmm. Ribs.

I won't pass any judgment 'til I have a good close look at it though.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
4.Protect chip for batter

Mmm. Battered chips.

When the voltage is 3V Min amperage = 1A.
When the voltage is 6V Max amperage =2A.

Never mind. Chips too cold.

(That means it can't handle any carto under 3 ohms at 6V, and don't even think of running dual coils of any stripe on it.)

Good for beginners and people who only use SR single coils though.

chaseman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Canada
www.reddcigs.com
Hi Kids! I want you to meet a special friend of mine. It's Vapie the colorful friendship mod.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335996647.331675.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335996647.331675.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 7

fourtytwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
...What it all comes down too honestly is it could be a Popsicle stick or modded perfume bottle, if it runs a cart of your choice and keeps you off the analogue's then it is worth it......
I gotta agree, although, the popsicle stick may not be the best solution here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread