Status
Not open for further replies.

violetvoo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Down the rabbit hole..
Last question before I decide of what to order.......

Cherry review? Keeping in mind I HATE medicinal/alcoholic fruit flavors and those that are overly candy-ish. -Magnus

I haven't had the cherry but have had her other fruits and they are fresh fruit flavor....her lemonade is NOT the countrytime most are but fresh squeezed lemon
taste...reminded me of the lemonade I use to get at the County Fair...where they squeeze it when you order...sweet but no overly so...really yum...:drool:
I hate candy or flowery medicine fruit too...the raspberry danish is fresh raspberry taste too....:)

MagnusEunson

Bearded Super Villain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Behind you
FV, I have another contest in August and some of the prizes will be 15ml nicquids. I'm using you this time around. Fair warning. I don't ask for any vendor discount or freebies (nor would I accept freebies), all prizes in my member contests are out-of-pocket. And I'll coordinate ordering myself and you ship just to me. So for all business purposes it'll be like any other order. However, I didn't warn Old Guss at Vermillion before I did it and I think that was rude in retrospect.

So here is your fair warning that Copper Creeks name will be out there in an August contest. And you have to stay in business until at least then. ;-) -Magnus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread