Status
Not open for further replies.

MustangSallie

Mistress Blabber Mouth
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
USA
Good morning (afternoon) posse. Hope everyone is having a great day today. We finally got Simon on the boat, got the kicker motor started without him jumping off the boat and went for a little ride. We were just about to come back and give Simon a much needed break when we were flagged down by a gentleman and his wife who lost power on their boat. The guy was a little nervous because his beautiful wife has alzheimer's and I think he was nervous in case she became confused. We towed them back to their dock and had to politely decline offers of money and riches. He was so thankful, we were happy to help. I was just thankful Simon managed to keep it together when we started up the big motor so we could get back to our dock before the dogs suffered from heat stroke. We didn't plan for a whole morning on the boat so we didn't take any water or anything else with us. Except potato chips. Not pringles, lays. :)

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Hi Sallie! Glad you are having a decent vacation so far, and that Simon is living through it. LOL. And it was very nice of you guys to help that couple. Alzheimer's is rough (MIL has it) so your help was so much more to him than you know!

And what are you doing on ecf? Miss us? :laugh:

SummerDawn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Wyoming
Today is my Friday, so that's exciting. Out of class in an hour, then work until 7 MST.

mfraz, sounds like a crazy dream! I love dreaming and I'm working on lucid dreaming but it's SO hard for me because I never remember my dreams anymore. If I have one, it's maybe once every 6 months, so that's no fun.

Sallie, sounds like you're having a blasty blast on vacay! Continue having fun for all of us.

I made a video review for Copper Creek with my phone last night. About 15 minutes so it needs some hardcore editing. :D

ktarantino

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2011
RL
Today is my Friday, so that's exciting. Out of class in an hour, then work until 7 MST.
I made a video review for Copper Creek with my phone last night. About 15 minutes so it needs some hardcore editing. :D

Yay!!! More video ... we need to fill up that review page with Copper Creek!! ;-) It is easy to talk about for 15 minutes huh?? My first take had about 15 minutes also ... I tend to ramble a lot when I get excited!! LOL

Sallie, how much longer are you on vacation?? Did Simon know he was a good boy when you got back to the dock?? Mellow is a bit on the slow side (I was told Golen Retrievers were smart) and she loves it when she does something to get praised for ... but can't figure out too often what she did. When she gets excited she jumps on you, so we go from yay good dog, to No bad dog too quickly. I haven't learned the trick to praise her without her getting so excited she jumps yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread