Not open for further replies.

ktarantino

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2011
RL
You got a Phid???
Voo talked you into it, didn't she. LOL
Congrats, but how does it compare to your Monkey???

I have a Phid also Bass! I like the feeding system in the Monkey better, but the Phid has such great flavors with any tobacco. It just has more of a "woody earthy" taste than my other wood mods for some reason?? It is my permanent home for the TT. Very nice to hold also, but no VV ATM. For the price ... you should definitely try one some day.

Geeze, I am up way past my bedtime again!! Hope everyone is doing well!! I gotta hit the Yucky juice video also ... that will definitely make me happy I have Copper Creek!!

Good night everyone!

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here
Try to get her too, it's nice to have 2 opinions! Sorry you're having laptop troubles. After spending a few days with only a phone for net access, I am so relieved to have a full screen again.
Well, I need to get off of here and chill out to sleep IN MY OWN BED! It's always nice to come home. Have a good night! Talk to you tomorrow!

pringles13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2011
jaw-juh
I might... I might... I'm not so camera shy now, although I think I avoided looking at it like the plague :blink:

I am thinking about going through and doing a few cc juices at time once I get my laptop working again. I don't know if chips will be joining me for those.

Try to get her too, it's nice to have 2 opinions! Sorry you're having laptop troubles. After spending a few days with only a phone for net access, I am so relieved to have a full screen again.
Well, I need to get off of here and chill out to sleep IN MY OWN BED! It's always nice to come home. Have a good night! Talk to you tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread