The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The Curve from Nhaler!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Jan 9, 2013.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. markimar

markimar Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2010
    Orlando
    Drew if you ever need a beta tester for the Can, let me know!

2. Moofaso

Moofaso Smoke Free Since 11-11-11 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 25, 2011
    I'm right behind you
    I agree. I love the weight and the fit-n-finish on this piece. It works beautifully with an 18490 and a kick, just a solid vape. Slight rattle with the 18490 and a kick and one Oring. Using 2 Orings removes the rattle, but you pay for it in appearance as you have a small gap at the connector. Slight rattle using an 18650 button top even with 2 Orings. I will give up a little appearance to get rid of the rattle any day, I just hate rattle, but I plan on using my Curve mainly in kick mode so no worries there. All in all, a solid, well built device here, thanks Drew!

3. andel11

andel11 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2009
    Bay Area, Ca
    Thanks Drew

I received my Curve today and its beautiful. I like a little weight to my mods. The Bottom Button is easy to touch and its superior to any that I have used (and I have a a couple of the most popular Bottom Button ). So if you're wonder about getting a Bottom Button Mod go for the Curve instead of the other one, the bottom button is so much easier to the touch. I'm using mine now with the 2 O rings with the Kick, I'm not to worried at this point with the appearance or the small gap. It vapes like a champ (loving it), of course later when I have Vaped on it awhile I take out one of O rings and give it a try. I just wanted to see how it worked first. Thanks again Drew for another great product from Nhaler.

4. lawnman3

lawnman3 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2009
    largo fl
    drew i love the curve mod its great that it did not get polished like chrome thank you... i still am asking for a ss top cap though did you ask about having them make some for you.? i think you might find there are a few of us that would rather have had a ss top cap then the brass one ...

i think it would be a great option to have a ss top cap with ss posative post pressed in the top cap ...
    i know ss is a bit less conductive but it dont need polishing / cleaning like brass ... and it was used as the bottom battery connector / screw on the bottom switch inside the tube...

thank you my friend i know you will look into it for us vapers...
    lawnman3...

5. lawnman3

Aug 3, 2009
    largo fl
    oh and $25.00 would not be a problem for me to spend... for a ss top cap for such a great mod like the curve...

:):):) would anyone else like a all ss top cap for there new curve mods.??? :):):)

6. markimar

Mar 17, 2010
    Orlando
    I wouldn't mind a ss top as an accessory. I like the two tone look with the brass. Got it running 1 o ring and 18500 w/kick and a dual coil tank hits like a freight train! I don't notice any rattle with 18500. Feels great in the hand. I like the feel of the bottom button smooth as silk. My only concern is not being able to stand it up. Love it!
    Good point about the polish chrome finish is too slippery and a fingerprint magnet. This doesn't feel like its going to slip out of your hand.

7. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Thanks to everyone for posting...That battery wobble thing is really subjective as all batteries can vary in size. I have AW button tops that I purchased over time for testing and they are all slightly different. The same with other IMR and Hybrid batteries that I have. That's why I needed O-rings to compensate for size differences.
    The IMR 18500's that I sell work perfectly with 1 O-ring and the Hybrids with 2. I really suspect that by next week or so, most people will be using the Hybrid combination ;)!
    We got a bunch of parts in this week and hopefully we will have production started.
    I am checking with the shop on longer tubes and SS parts and I suspect as soon as we square up on the rest of the parts for other projects, they will let me know. Thanks again to everyone for their patronage!
    Drew

8. andel11

andel11 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2009
    Bay Area, Ca
    I wouldn't mind a SS top to switch up now and then. I love my Curve, had it with me all day today. This thing Vapes like a beast. I will just say there's one juice that I've been trying to tame the taste, I have finally done it with the Curve. I don't know how ( who knows)but it make this particular juice taste wonderful. Thanks Drew

9. markimar

Mar 17, 2010
    Orlando
    Just thought i'd post a picture of my setup! The Curve and the Flask from fluid vaper. SEXY! photo.jpg

10. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Nice pic...As I said I will be checking for the SS caps, but I would have to get one or two and see if they will hinder the Kicks...In theory I dont think it will be an issue, but The Kick can be sensitive in certain mods and I wouldn't want to assume anything. Now for Lawn and a couple others (6 Volt folks) it wont make much difference but for other applications it could make a difference. I will keep everyone updated here. Thanks
    Drew

11. lawnman3

Aug 3, 2009
    largo fl
    thank you for posting the pick of your curve ...

thank you drew for keeping on top of this thread...

12. Pit

Pit Full Member

May 10, 2011
    U.S.A
    I would love the option for a stainless top cap, maybe bottom to just to match, but only top would be great. Brass and juice just don't get along to well in my experience. I will be picking up one of these beauties next payday regardless. :)

13. lawnman3

Aug 3, 2009
    largo fl
    great then i am not the only one .. i know drew will come through for us ss top cap lovers...

14. thecatanddog

thecatanddog Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2012
    Earth
    woooohooo just placed my order for a Curve. It will be my first mechanical MOD, and also got some new RBAs on the way to use with it. Very excited to have something mechanical that gives me peace of mind. Also will be great for testing juices at the desk. the Provaris will finally get some rest haha. Thanks so much Drew VERY excited for this.

Had it not been on sale I don't think i would have gotten it, but if it remains on sale I will most likely pick up a second one.

15. Absintheur

Absintheur Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2012
    north central Indiana
    Ordered one today, mostly in anticipation of the arrival of the can. Ordered my third Kick as well...I just hate moving them around and they are never in the mod I want to use.

16. Croww

Croww Full Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Murphysboro, IL
    Mine should be here tomorrow! Been vaping for 3 years and I finally sprung for a decent device. So what's the big deal with the brass top? Does it react with certain flavorings?

17. thecatanddog

Dec 12, 2012
    Earth
    I ordered two of them and would definitely buy two SS top caps when they come out. whoever gets theirs first needs to post some pics, im dying to get an RBA on this bad boy and see what a pinky switch is all about.

18. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Here is a little tease for ya's
    2013-02-01 14-26-35.638.jpg

19. t8kiteasy

t8kiteasy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2012
    virginia beach
    What is that between the tank and the curve????

20. thecatanddog

Dec 12, 2012
    Earth
    OOOOOO LOOOORRRDDY! what will those run? I planned on keeping this a non regulated 3.7v mod, but man that sure is nice, if the price is right i might just pick on up. Killer work Drew, thanks for a great product.

it's a kick in a can, with an adjustment knob on the side. variable wattage via direct injection can style