Status
Not open for further replies.

Moofaso

Smoke Free Since 11-11-11
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2011
I'm right behind you
I agree. I love the weight and the fit-n-finish on this piece. It works beautifully with an 18490 and a kick, just a solid vape. Slight rattle with the 18490 and a kick and one Oring. Using 2 Orings removes the rattle, but you pay for it in appearance as you have a small gap at the connector. Slight rattle using an 18650 button top even with 2 Orings. I will give up a little appearance to get rid of the rattle any day, I just hate rattle, but I plan on using my Curve mainly in kick mode so no worries there. All in all, a solid, well built device here, thanks Drew!

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Thanks Drew

I received my Curve today and its beautiful. I like a little weight to my mods. The Bottom Button is easy to touch and its superior to any that I have used (and I have a a couple of the most popular Bottom Button ). So if you're wonder about getting a Bottom Button mod go for the Curve instead of the other one, the bottom button is so much easier to the touch. I'm using mine now with the 2 O rings with the Kick, I'm not to worried at this point with the appearance or the small gap. It vapes like a champ (loving it), of course later when I have Vaped on it awhile I take out one of O rings and give it a try. I just wanted to see how it worked first. Thanks again Drew for another great product from Nhaler.

lawnman3

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
largo fl
drew i love the curve mod its great that it did not get polished like chrome thank you... i still am asking for a ss top cap though did you ask about having them make some for you.? i think you might find there are a few of us that would rather have had a ss top cap then the brass one ...

i think it would be a great option to have a ss top cap with ss posative post pressed in the top cap ...
i know ss is a bit less conductive but it dont need polishing / cleaning like brass ... and it was used as the bottom battery connector / screw on the bottom switch inside the tube...

thank you my friend i know you will look into it for us vapers...
lawnman3...

Last edited:

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
I wouldn't mind a ss top as an accessory. I like the two tone look with the brass. Got it running 1 o ring and 18500 w/kick and a dual coil tank hits like a freight train! I don't notice any rattle with 18500. Feels great in the hand. I like the feel of the bottom button smooth as silk. My only concern is not being able to stand it up. Love it!
Good point about the polish chrome finish is too slippery and a fingerprint magnet. This doesn't feel like its going to slip out of your hand.

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Thanks to everyone for posting...That battery wobble thing is really subjective as all batteries can vary in size. I have AW button tops that I purchased over time for testing and they are all slightly different. The same with other IMR and Hybrid batteries that I have. That's why I needed O-rings to compensate for size differences.
The IMR 18500's that I sell work perfectly with 1 O-ring and the Hybrids with 2. I really suspect that by next week or so, most people will be using the Hybrid combination ;)!
We got a bunch of parts in this week and hopefully we will have production started.
I am checking with the shop on longer tubes and SS parts and I suspect as soon as we square up on the rest of the parts for other projects, they will let me know. Thanks again to everyone for their patronage!
Drew

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
I wouldn't mind a SS top to switch up now and then. I love my Curve, had it with me all day today. This thing Vapes like a beast. I will just say there's one juice that I've been trying to tame the taste, I have finally done it with the Curve. I don't know how ( who knows)but it make this particular juice taste wonderful. Thanks Drew

Last edited:

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
Just thought i'd post a picture of my setup! The Curve and the Flask from fluid vaper. SEXY! photo.jpg

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Nice pic...As I said I will be checking for the SS caps, but I would have to get one or two and see if they will hinder the Kicks...In theory I dont think it will be an issue, but The Kick can be sensitive in certain mods and I wouldn't want to assume anything. Now for Lawn and a couple others (6 Volt folks) it wont make much difference but for other applications it could make a difference. I will keep everyone updated here. Thanks
Drew

Pit

May 10, 2011
U.S.A
oh and $25.00 would not be a problem for me to spend... for a ss top cap for such a great mod like the curve...

:):):) would anyone else like a all ss top cap for there new curve mods.??? :):):)

I would love the option for a stainless top cap, maybe bottom to just to match, but only top would be great. Brass and juice just don't get along to well in my experience. I will be picking up one of these beauties next payday regardless. :)

thecatanddog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2012
Earth
woooohooo just placed my order for a Curve. It will be my first mechanical MOD, and also got some new RBAs on the way to use with it. Very excited to have something mechanical that gives me peace of mind. Also will be great for testing juices at the desk. the Provaris will finally get some rest haha. Thanks so much Drew VERY excited for this.

Had it not been on sale I don't think i would have gotten it, but if it remains on sale I will most likely pick up a second one.

thecatanddog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2012
Earth
OOOOOO LOOOORRRDDY! what will those run? I planned on keeping this a non regulated 3.7v mod, but man that sure is nice, if the price is right i might just pick on up. Killer work Drew, thanks for a great product.

it's a kick in a can, with an adjustment knob on the side. variable wattage via direct injection can style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread