Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
New At Nhaler - The Echo!
The Echo is the automatic version of the iGo - same cartomizer internally with a different connection. (These are now available in 1100mAh and 1300mAh in a limited supply and at an introductory price!)

Each kit includes:
Two (2) batteries
Two (2) 3.5ml Cartomizers
USB/Wall Combo charger

Nhaler.com | The Echo
_MG_8100.jpg

_MG_8098.jpg

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Replacement Cartomizers for these are $3 and although some companies are selling them for $6, claiming 100 refills and they will last for 6 months , I HIGHLY doubt that...
I have been using all kinds of cartomizers for a couple years now and have never seen any that will last 100 refills...
Although I do think these are the best technology avaialble and really like the way they are holding up, I I think 100 refills would be stretching the truth....Thanks
Drew

http://shop.nhaler.com/The-Echo-Cartomizers-echocartomizer.htm

Last edited:

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
The Echo is a great PV and the 1300 auto battery is awesome. I've had mine for three weeks and I like it better than my Go-go because of the auto battery and looks. The chrome is especially nice looking. These 2nd generation autos are far better than the old ones. They respond immediately, you don't need a primer puff and noise or wind won't set them off. The carto holds closer to 3.5 ml than 3 on a new carto and they vape very good. The battery does take longer to charge but that is how they get 1300 Mah out of the same size battery as a 1100. My battery lasts about 18 hrs of steady vaping and a carto lasts about 12 hours before needing re-filled.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Vaping with an auto is just more relaxing and enjoyable for me. These respond to the lightest draw and I don't feel like I have to take a big huge hit everytime the way I feel when I have to push the button every time to ignite the coil. They work a little better with a 801 drip tip. They stay on better and the big hole on the drip tip allows any excess vapor to escape preventing condensation build up like you get with standard whistle tip. The aluminum 801 whistle drip tips work great on them.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Just got more Echo carts in!!!! Black and Stainless Steel (polished Chrome Look) in Kr808 connection and 510.
I think they are calling these Echo E type but not positive. They do work on the Riva and Ego batts that I have tested them on.
Great flavor and vapor so far just like the Igo and all the other horizontal coils carto I have used. They hold just over 3ml of liquid and require a slow drip fill or a syringe method.

The Echo Cartomizers

Im pretty sure these are the cheapest around. Dont forget save5 for an additional 5% off. Thanks
Drew

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
I got an echo kit last February. I had no idea what the battery connection was because I was getting that burnt taste after about 2 cartomizer fills and wanted to use a different vaping method as I love the automatic battery. The supplier couldn't ell me what the connection was on the battery. Months later and better educated, I started trying on adapters and the connection for the echo I have is a 901. But the echos you carry have a 808 fitting?

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hi Catherine,
The 901 and 808 are the same fitting just the 808 has a slot for air...The 808 was originally designed to work with 901 batteries. 901 kits came with a 901 Atomizer that has a hole in the side,. therefore the 808s need the little slot in the connector to allow air flow. If you have any more problems feel free to give us a call, 11 to 5 Eastern time and we will get you fixed up. 732-256-9185. Thanks
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread