The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
Got some pre-made coils from them yesterday. https://www.fasttech.com/p/1593900
Dropped one in an kanger head today with a single strand of 1mm flavor wick https://www.fasttech.com/p/1595603
Very easy rebuild with the benefit of NR wire legs, no more scorched grommets, works very nicely.

Edit: built 4 heads this evening, 2 measured 2.1 ohms and 2 came in at 2.2 ohms, nice.

Last edited:

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Got some pre-made coils from them yesterday. https://www.fasttech.com/p/1593900
    Dropped one in an kanger head today with a single strand of 1mm flavor wick https://www.fasttech.com/p/1595603
    Very easy rebuild with the benefit of NR wire legs, no more scorched grommets, works very nicely.

I just got some of these the other day, was meant to be for my Ithaka clone, but wire is to short for it, but not going to waste, as using in my protank instead and seems to be working good so far. Is handy being ready made, just wish they had longer ends on them.

albcig

ECF Veteran
    Jun 9, 2012
    tirana
    posting so i can keep track of this thread but also to add something about FT cheap RDAs which in my opinion are just perfect. so i take this from a post i made on another thread

this is my most used atomizer. beats absolutely everything else i have, kayfuns, carto tanks, genesis atomizers, other rda's. you know why?

1- it does not need a screwdriver to setup.
    2- has holes to trap the wire ( i don't see why ppl still make RDAs without similar posts )
    3- wire holes are close to the bottom making the shortest coil possible + the coil is always close to the juice hence no dry hits ever.
    4- has a concave bottom causing the juice to gather at one point
    5- small chambered, lots and lots of flavor and TH

pb2w.jpg

6u4f.jpg

WattWick

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 16, 2013
    Cold Norway
    Got an AIOS clone thingy coming as well as 4 more NCR18650PF batteries. Happy to see they're shipping batteries again. Ordered Januar 9. Should be here tomorrow or the day after depending on local transport.

Also got a little something non-vaping related. A small flashlight for my moms fusebox and a pack of eneloops to go with it.

Aaand... picked up another battery bank. Slightly more pocket friendly than the 3-bay one I already got... I hope.

doctadrea

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 11, 2013
    Maui
    I'm waiting on an order that got sent out just before CNY -
    1*AA Battery Holder Case with Lead Wires (5-Pack)
    DLG 3.7V 14500 750mAh Lithium Battery (2-Pack)
    EGO-T E-Cigarette Battery 3.6V Circuit Board
    Network and Connection Wire Cutter Tools
    1mm SN60 PB40 Solder Wire (10g)
    HuanGao Universal Dual Channel AC Charger for 18650/16340/14500

And, because it doesn't matter when it gets here as long as it gets here, I threw in a small order of odds and ends yesterday just so I could order it and forget it.
    Mini Cleaning Brush for E-Cigarette
    eGo Beauty Ring for 2.0mL ViVi Nova Atomizer
    Chambered Muffler Style 510 Drip Tip (CMDT)
    Chambered Muffler Style 510 Drip Tip (CMDT)
    Electronic Cigarette USB Charging Cable (19cm)

I really want a taifun GS, but plastic is a no-go for me. Everything I vape is a tank cracker. I'm still looking for that perfect rebuildable 19mm pyrex or metal tank to compliment my VTR. Maybe I'm just missing it? Anyone have a FT suggestion or elsewhere? (Not a protank fan) :)

Edit: The reason I'm listing the stuff I bought is because I appreciate it when other people do it. I've found a ton of things that way since the site isn't great for just browsing.

Last edited:

albcig

ECF Veteran
    Jun 9, 2012
    tirana

Maggiemw

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 23, 2013
    Middle East
    Well done, Ref! It's great to see Part 2 starting off with some really good finds!

I'm waiting for a 3rd little Kayfun, just to have in case, and every since I figured out how to use the Caravela genny, I've been thinking about the Taifun...not that I need anything else. :laugh:

In non-vaping stuff, the K5 Mini Rechargeable Stereo Bluetooth V3.0 Music Speaker w/ Microphone K5, Black / SKU: 1576802 is a treat. Very nice sound quality and fits in the palm of the hand. The only improvement I would make is a way to see the name of the piece being played as it's playing, but I can live without it.

I'm in the midst of digitizing my CDs, onto the micro SD cards from FT (Authentic Kingston microSDHC / TF Card with SD Adapter 8GB, Class 4, w/ SD Adapter / SKU: 1327301) which are between half and a third of the price they cost here, so excellent value for money.

I thought I might take advantage of the time FT is on their well-deserved holiday to take some pictures of what 7 months of FT-splurging has brought into my life and onto my desk! :laugh:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    posting so i can keep track of this thread but also to add something about FT cheap RDAs which in my opinion are just perfect. so i take this from a post i made on another thread

this is my most used atomizer. beats absolutely everything else i have, kayfuns, carto tanks, genesis atomizers, other rda's. you know why?

1- it does not need a screwdriver to setup.
    2- has holes to trap the wire ( i don't see why ppl still make RDAs without similar posts )
    3- wire holes are close to the bottom making the shortest coil possible + the coil is always close to the juice hence no dry hits ever.
    4- has a concave bottom causing the juice to gather at one point
    5- small chambered, lots and lots of flavor and TH

pb2w.jpg

6u4f.jpg
    What is the SKU?

A FIY for you all I ordered
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/1579705 and they came in last week. These are fantastic for all my attys. they handle a full IBTanked 25mm XL or a kayfun without getting knocked over easily
    Perfect! On my wishlist for after the holiday.

View attachment 299559

I love this im getting more
    SKU, please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread