The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA

Yeah, they might work but is that a hole in the top? :confused:
And if it is, I wonder if it's going to allow a fruit fly inside? :shock: They seem to be the main thing that ends up plastered to my coils.

01k011.jpg

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I was thinking get a bag of those tiny rubber bands, the kind women use for hair, and cut a small piece of plastic wrap and put it over the top of the drip tip.

These are what I got and use, even though people on here laughed at their shape. Because of the graduated shape, they fit any size/shape drip tip (even the flat ones that I love), and you can't lose them. Lots of different colors available, too.

$1.62 Authentic Vapesoon Silicone Mouthpiece Cap for Atomizer (2-Pack) 2-pack - for 18-25mm dia. atomizer/drip tip bore diameter within 15mm / dustproof / anti-skid / anti-drop at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA
These are what I got and use, even though people on here laughed at their shape. Because of the graduated shape, they fit any size/shape drip tip (even the flat ones that I love), and you can't lose them. Lots of different colors available, too.

$1.62 Authentic Vapesoon Silicone Mouthpiece Cap for Atomizer (2-Pack) 2-pack - for 18-25mm dia. atomizer/drip tip bore diameter within 15mm / dustproof / anti-skid / anti-drop at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
That's a great idea, and price.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016

Thanks for the link! These look pretty good to me and will do the trick with some of my shorter drip tips.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
By the way, has anyone had problems with PayPal not working correctly during Checkout on FT? I've been trying since late yesterday afternoon, with 2 different browsers...and it's still a No Go!

I placed 2 separate orders last night and there were no problems with Paypal.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Thanks for the link! These look pretty good to me and will do the trick with some of my shorter drip tips.

You're welcome! Also, I don't use them on just my shorter DT. Some of my favorite flat ones are 24-25mm tall (not counting the bottom nub), and they keep stuff out of them, too. They won't completely cover that DT down to the tank, but it absolutely still seals off the opening of the DT.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@ceeceeisme
The reviews say these don't have a hole in them. The thing that looks like a hole in their pics... is a small, circular shaped "plug" sort of thing in the top, from the way it was manufactured. They are pretty short though.

$1.74 Silicone Drip Tip Cover Caps for CE4/CE5/Vivi Nova/Evod Clearomizers (30-Pack) 30-pack - w/ plastic case at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

The 10-pack of long ones in the dropdown box though...do have a hole in them...according to the reviews. So they're like "tester" tips.

I also just found these...in the dropdown box for the other ones. They definitely don't have a hole in them! Goofy FT though...still calls them Tester Caps, which means they'd need to have a hole for that. Gonna order a pack of them!

$3.05 Silicone Drip Tip Cover Cap Testers w/ Mesh Pouch (50-Pack) 50-pack - without hole at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Last edited:

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
@ceeceeisme
The Reviews say these don't have a hole in them. The thing that looks like a hole in their pics... is a small, circular shaped "plug" sort of thing in the top, from the way it was manufactured. They are pretty short though.

$1.74 Silicone Drip Tip Cover Caps for CE4/CE5/Vivi Nova/Evod Clearomizers (30-Pack) 30-pack - w/ plastic case at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

The 10-pack of long ones in the dropdown box though...do have a hole in them...according to the reviews. So they're like "tester" tips.

I also just found these...in the dropdown box for the other ones. They definitely don't have a hole in them! Goofy FT though...still calls them Tester Caps, which means they'd need to have a hole for that. Gonna order a pack of them!

$3.05 Silicone Drip Tip Cover Cap Testers w/ Mesh Pouch (50-Pack) 50-pack - without hole at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Thanks JC! Just placed my third order with FT this weekend. :rolleyes:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I finally went down to my neighbor's house and got my 2 FT orders placed with no problem (split up In Stock & Ships Next Day items, from 3 day out and 5 day out items). He wanted me to add a couple things to my order for him anyway. DAD and PP both worked great...no hiccups in either. Can't figure out why PP wouldn't work through FT on my own computer though, because I had no problem paying with PP when I bought some stuff off eBay.

catilley1092

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
North Carolina, USA
For those who uses Google Chrome & whatever browsers which accepts the Honey extension & logged into it, at checkout across numerous sites, many different codes will be tried & if there's two or more, the one with the most savings will be applied. I saved on my last two FastTech orders with Honey.:)

I won't provide my referral link because the Moderators here may issue me a warning, however will here's the Honey description. Has saved me over $12 the last month alone. Referrals can add to that, yet again, may be against the rules of ECF. I save these links for Twitter/Facebook, where allowed.

Honey

Give it a shot & watch the savings add up!:D

BTW, have a FastTech shipment coming in tomorrow, a 3 pack of Vaporesso GT8 coils for less than $10, including the faster e-packet shipping to US. Would had been no less than $13 much anywhere else in stock, not counting shipping if not free or total amount of order below the site's qualifying amount. The GT8 coils are usually $3 extra over the others for the Vaporesso NRG Tank, also fits my SMOK TFV8 BBB & there's other tanks these are said to be cross compatible with. IMO, Vaporesso has superior quality over SMOK branded coils, yet that's me & have yet to toss the first one.

These can be soaked in Everclear or other high proof clear liquor (don't use rubbing alcohol) for 12 hours, followed by a rinse & 12 hour soak in hot water, will revive to 90-95% like new. I seen the cash saving tip via Rip Trippers on YouTube who reviews every piece of vape hardware known on one of his segments (forget his real name). Am certain that some of you has seen one or more of his videos, I've learned a lot from him. The first was how to rebuild the Kangertech Mini Subtank coils & have been hooked since.:D

EDIT: Here's the cleaning Video!

Am happy that FastTech nearly always has these when I have a few extra bucks to stockpile.:)

Cat

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread